Chapter 32 (bloody explosive)

Recap-

Hahahahha, so you really are special. I wonder if you could survive longer than an hour. Will you....

"I'm not special, I have just trained my body to be resistant to poison". Said Uzui

Unbelievable, unforgivable, lame, lame lame lame lame!! I just want to peel the skin of your bones and feed it to your wives.

Uzui and Gyutaro rush at each other, and have an intense fight.

End of recap.

3rd POV-

Gyutaro admires Tengen's face, having nice skin and no spots, birthmarks nor prior wounds. He comments that Tengen has to be popular with woman as he boils with envious emotions. With him commenting on that, he wishes the Sound Hashira to drop dead so he can claw out his insides. 

Daki interrupts their conversation by requesting her brother to kill who burned her with her explaining that she put a lot of effort in attempting to kill the Demon Slayers but they kept "bullying" her. After hearing this, the other Upper Rank becomes annoyed at the Demon Slayers and wants to "collect what's due", with him saying that his name is Gyutaro. 

As soon as he speaks his name, Gyutaro launches his two sickles at Tengen and the two civlians he's covering. Outside the building they're in, Tanjiro sees destruction along with the two sickles that Gyutaro threw boomeranging back towards him.

 Soon after, Tanjiro sees Zenitsu and Inosuke in sight.

Gyutaro witnesses the Sound Hashira defend a couple which makes him ever more envious due to them venerating Tengen by saving their lives. Tengen then even points out that he has many who adore him.

 This severely angers Gyutaro into him scratching himself and unleashing his : Flying Blood Sickles at the Sound Hashira.  He dodges the attack by destroying the floor and protected the two civilians next to him with , First Form: Roar which saves them from the initial attack. 

Tengen POV-

I rushed at the demon releasing the first form. I was able to match his speed, but I knew if I left one opening, I would get sliced in half.

I had to destroy the building to protect the civilians, and I had no other choice than to use explosives. I was hoping that Taiyo's brother would come to help me out, so I could focus on helping civilians.

Tanjiro POV-

I healed my wound as much as I could. I patched it up with my haori, and I got my sword in my hand to fight. I ran toward the explosion and saw uzui-san. I looked at the demon and noticed, he could manipulate blood. Maybe that was what poisoned us. Before two blood sickle could hit uzui-san I easily deflected them for him. 

Now was the time to strike.

I nodded to him and we both rushed at the upper moon. I tried to combine the 11th form (fake rainbow) with the 6th form (solar heat haze). Aniki said that this would be hard but could easily take out 2 lower moons at the same time. I ran faster than uzui-san for a moment and caught the demon off gaurd.

I managed to hit him, but where did I hit him.

All of a sudden his head rolled on the ground.

Gyutaro POV-

Both of these weak humans were running at me. For some reason the one that looked weaker sped up, all of a sudden he was next to me. I tried attacking him but failed, he was overpowering me! He then looked at me with the same face of emptiness, like that monster. His attack was loosing momentum and luckily became easy to dodge. 

"Few that was close. If he managed to cut off my head, both me and my sister would lose. Huh what? Why can't I feel my body? Why does it burn? Did he cut off my head?"

How could a puny brat like him cut off my head. I swear his blade didn't touch me. Maybe that's what he was shouting about before. Anyways if my sister can get my head back on, we'll still win.

3rd POV-

A demon with the complexion of a (fucking milf I mean~~~) woman is fighting a boar head and girl who seems to be asleep.

the demon laughs and calls them weak, she then freezes. A"I need to get one-chans head back. Sorry weaklings I have some more important things to do."

Zenitsu- thunder breathing 1st form: thunder clap and flash 8 fold! 

Daki- how did he get so fast, he should be weak, it doesn't matter he can't cut off my head."

Inosuke- hahahahaha worm woman, I the great inosuke-sama shall slay you.

Daki- no way I can't die here, no one-chan will save me right? He can explode his body to kill them. Do it now  Oni-chan!!

Zenitsu- thunder breathing 1st form: thunder clap and flash, godlike speed!!!

The (milfs) demons head has been cut off. 

But before they can celebrate, the body of the fallen uppermoon exploded, emitting the poison to everyone. 

Tanjiro POV-

I woke up to see nezuko.

Hello nezuko, did you save me?

She nodded

I tried getting up but I couldn't since I hadn't fully recovered.

Nezuko carried me and we managed to expel the poison from everyone including the civilians bodies.

Before I could hug inosuke zenitsu and uzui-san, I fainted along with zenitsu and inosuke.

(Imagine uzui making happy father noises. And a weird face.)

The end.

Authors note-

Sorry for quick chapter I don't know what to write for battles. Cause I dumb.

Enjoy 900 words