Chapter 35 (beginning of the second trial)

Taiyo POV-

Yoriichi gave me a book. It was red and black, with flame symbols on it. It was a relatively small book, but had around 500 pages. For some reason All of the pages were blank.

I checked the back of the book and saw a message written on it. "whoever has this book must find the writing by going through every page. Good luck." Underneath the sentence, Yoriichi's name was written.

I started searching for the information and eventually came across a page of information. I thought it was a joke but it wasn't. There was only one sentence written on the page, "the only way to increase the size of your mark is to enter a life or death situation.

I knew what I had to do, but I was confused on how I would do it. I decided to ask for the next trial to begin....

I was teleported to a corn farm that had been flooded. I walked around for a bit and saw a man... he was on his knees in a house, in front  of what seemed to be a lady. The lady was dead. 

The man turned around and, looked at me with no emotion. He looked like Yoriichi. Although he was emitting no aura, I could tell that this man was a demon. All of a sudden, a sword began to from out of the demons flesh.

The demon ran at me insanely fast, I could barely dodged it. I thought to myself. Why. Why ...

I'm not even close to Yoriichi's level. How can I fight a demon with the same skill as Yoriichi...

The battle was just beginning.......

Authors note-

Omg I'm sooo tired..... I just studied trigonometry for 7 hours. Sorry for short chapter again btw. I won't be done with exams for two weeks. Also are you guys hyped for demon Yoriichi.

Another question-

I was thinking to make Sanemi flirt with Kanae since everyone thinks Taiyo is about to die....

Should I do that or no.