chapter 5 (hashira)

Time skip-

2 years have passed I am 16 now and I have killed 156 demons 10 of them being lower ranked demons in the 12 kizuki. I have been called to the demon slayer HQ for some type of meeting with the master of the mansion. I arrive and I noticed a familiar scent it was Sabito and Giyuu I turned around and hugged them we had a conversation on why we were here and they said that the water and flame hashira's resigned so they might be being appointed as hashira's, after that I smelt two other familiar scents one was kyojuro's and another was a girls as I turned around I saw a girl skipping to me saying Taiyo-san I blushed slightly and was trying to remember who this person was, I tried to remember If I had met someone who had silky black hair and a butterfly paterned haori. I then remember and said hello to her. It was a fifty/fifty chance that I would get her name right and I did, I said hello kanae and she said hello. She spoke in a soft cute voice, I couldn't help but blush and she hugged me, syaing that she wanted to thank me for saving her and her sisters life. Kyojuro came behind us and teased me by saying I had a fever, (I was blushing) everybody laughed except me. I smelt another scent that I had not smelt before it was flamboyant one could say. Behind us came a boy, he was very muscular, he was being followed by three women who each got kissed by him and then got sent away. He approached us and we started talking, his name was Tengen Uzui, those three women were his wives, Sabito and Giyuu looked shocked. We all conversed and came to the conclusion that we were all becoming hashira's. We all talked about breathing styles and how much demons we had killed so far. I was the only one who killed more than 2 of the 12 kizuki. I had killed the most demons with tengen in second by killing 112 demons.

The master of the corps arrived and the only current hashira bowed, we all followed. The man's name was kagaya ubuyashiki he was the master of the mansion, he had a sickness that I had never seen before. When I looked inside his body he had something inside him that was eating his life force. As I looked at his face he had a heart warming smile that reminded me of my father. As he spoke he said, " how are you doing my children". The current stone hashira said, "we are doing well, oyakata-sama, I hope that you are doing well". "i would love to inform you all that we have some new hashira's joining us". He said that each of us would be hashira's and each of us would get our own estate if we wished, kanae, gyomei and kyojuro declined the offer but the rest of us would have our estates finished in a couple of months. Oyakata-sama (master of the mansion) spoke again, it reminded me of my recently deceased father, I couldn't hold my tears in anymore and started crying. Oyakata-sama smiled and siad, "what is it my child". I told him that my father had passed away recently, he looked at me, "people live and die there is no sadness in that, I hope you understand that he is very happy for you right now". I told oyakata-sama that he reminded me of him. Oyakata-sama just smiled and asked if there was anything else on my mind. I told him in a recent mission I had fought two lower moons and 3 children who were around 10 years old were being protected by me. I then said that I could only save one of them. I said to oyakata-sama, "I am a man of no worth, I couldn't save anything, it would've been better if I wasn't born. Oyakata-sama came up to me and hugged me. I cried. This was a shock for kyojuro, giyuu and sabito since I had never cried infront of them. After the meeting, Uzui asked the current rock hashira if we could do a tournament to see who was the most experienced and strong. The rock hashira agreed and so did everyone else.

sorry for short chapter the next one will be longer. i might take a break btw.