chapter 25 (infiltrate)

Inosuke POV-

"Kyaaaah!" The ogimoto household screech at inosuke appearance who looks like a girl. They were proud that they get someone this cute for their customer. "I'm going to educate her so hard!" I want to fight a demon...is all inosuke thought.

Zenitsu POV-

"She's ugly but she somehow managed to get in" I'm playing shamisen like a rockstar but with a tick mark all over my face and body. "I feel her Spirit. She wants to pay back that guy who abandoned her" the head of the household said.

'Just take her and make her do anything even cleaning the bathroom. She's just good for nothing.' i remembered those words that uzui said making me angrier than I already was. "I'm gonna make that guy pay! I'll become the greatest oiran in history!"

Tanjiro POV-

"Sumiko-chan! Could you carry those things over?" She said as I carry 10 pieces of luggage using both of my hands high in the air making them surprised. This is their first time to see a woman that could be this strong. I heard a lot of gossip around that someone dying or something. I decided to chat with them to get information, they asked me where I lived and why did I get here... it's not good to lie hehehe. Good thing they didn't know that I really lied.

"Even a few days ago, suma... Is that uzui-sans wife? "Stop spreading these rumors, nobody knows whether she ran away or not," the woman said as she gave me candy. She asked me what my relationship with suma orian and I lied again that she's my big sister and there we chat for a bit as I get a lot of information. I hope zenitsu and inosuke are also fine.

Uzui POV-

No matter what I do, I still can't find the presence of the demon. It is good with hiding its presence...is it possible that it's an upper moon? "Then we may flamboyantly end up killing each other"

3rd POV-

Inosuke found out a lot of information regarding makio being missing and also saw the demon in silk. He tried to chase it but it suddenly disappeared. into the cave under the ogimoto house "now...who will you send that letter to" asked the silk demon who was getting chased by inosuke earlier. "I don't have any contact now...I need to escape here and get back Tengen-sama!"

Zenitsu POV-

Due to zenitsu keen sense of hearing. He could tell who was demon and who was not. But right now he couldn't move even a single step. A demon...behind me..this voice... it's a demon! On top of that... isn't this an...upper moon?... I can't move or talk Due to the aura. I heard some girl crying, so I checked in one of the rooms and that's why I'm in this room. "We're sorry for just barging in... a girl is crying so... I tried to help. We promise it won't happen again" the girls outside beg as I can sense the oirans anger. She then hurts the crying girl. Me not thinking any more just grab her casually "let go of her!". I angrily said as i suddenly get hit by her right arm directly to my face and it send me outside destroying one of the tatami door and i passed out. "Don't touch me so casually!"

Waraba-hime POV-

I apologize for the destruction that i made to the head of the house and i asked someone to clean everything up. That brat...judging from the way she touch me. She is weak and passed out just now but she went on defensive. She is no ordinary person. She might be a demon hunter but she is not skilled as a pillar.

Flasback-

"Daki you seem stronger than before. That's good, but don't let your guard down. If things are going too well , you can easily get tripped up." "I will keep the in mind" "There are some skilled people among the demon hunters...like pillars that can detect demons easily. But over here, anyone who lack the power of a pillar pretty much can't tell the difference because we look like humans. They can however discern that there are things that they don't understand like blood types and disease strains... Daki... "Yes! Muzan-sama!" "i have high hopes for you" "Your more beautiful than anyone else. Strong enough to have buried seven pillars. You'll become much more stronger...much crueler. Your a special demon." Flashback end Inside daki "Daki... The voice of his brother echoed on her brain "What is it ni-chan?" He asked how many are there. The hunters who infiltrate their territory. "Yes, a pillar, three youngster and the three kunoichi" he also asked if she sense something on the hunter with a mark on his forehead. daki replied 'no, i didn't. There's nothing special on him" as she said that her brother laughed. 

authors note- 

okay so i will be slowing down uploads, because of exams and not enough time to write, i can prob write like 2 per week so i hope that is enough. also sorry for spelling mistakes. forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ill be done with exams in 4 weeks.