Chapter 31 (Gyutaro)

Gyutaro POV-

"Nice man, nice face, nice skin, no birthmarks,  no spots, no wounds, nice flesh. I can't get any fatter myself and you're a tall man, your clearly six feet tall here. I'm sure your real popular with the girls man" I said while scratching my face really hard and noticed my sister still crying. What a dumb girl. 

 I looked carefully at the mans body and i was quite envious. "Oh the envy, the envy...oh could you just drop dead. you'll get real painful death now. I'll skin you alive, claw your inwards out right after" i said with my bored tone pointing him my weapon in hand.

 Suddenly my dumb sister cried out again "Oni-Chan! He is not the only one! Go and kill the brat who burned me! I was working so hard! I worked hard all alone and yet they got in my way and bullied me! They keep bullying me!" Daki cried out like a damn brat. 

 "Yeah yeah, unforgivable! I'll kill anyone who bully's her. Time to collect the debts. I'll collect one on every bruise they put on you! I'll make you spin round and round when you die because my name is Gyutaro!" I shouted as i spun both of my arms and threw the sickle to the hashira really fast. 

 *Boom!

Tanjiro POV-

While im trying to decompose the poison through my breathing, I suddenly heard a loud explosion. I looked above and saw that one of the rooms in second floor had been destroyed and a sickle came out of the room, returning back at a very fast speed.

 "That sickle! It's different from the weapon the girl use before. What's happening in there? I want to know! I smell Uzui-san blood" I thought as i tried to stand but the poison wouldn't allow me too.

 "I need to decompose first!" I said to my self as i concentrated my breathing properly. "Wait for me uzui-san" i thought, i saw zenitsu and inosuke and told them to help uzui-san while i recover.

Gyutaro POV-

"Nice man nice nice. Protecting humans, looking cool. Nice and your a savior at their eyes, I'm sure they will shower you with love and gratitude" i said while scratching myself and swinging my sickle in hand. 

 "Of course, I'm a ladies man. I even have three wives" uzui flamboyantly said, i become even more angry.

 "You've...got three wives? You're kidding me right? Unforgivable!" I shouted  *Blood Demon Art! Flying blood Sickles!* several Thin blades made of blood  come out from his sickle and head towards Uzui.

Uzui POV-

What is that? The blades are so thin and long, they  are charging at me at a very fast speed! I can't dodge it while protecting someone! 

 I thought as i smashed the ground where i stood and i fell on the first floor. 'Now hide and run!" I shouted at the people around The attack didn't hit me but when i looked above i heard. "Now turn blood sickle!" 

 His blood demon art followed me. But this time i successfully subdued it since now there were no nuisances around, but unfortunately an explosion occured damaging me. "So he can manipulate the blood so that it tracks it's target until it explodes?" I thought to myself. 

 Wait...the siblings, tanjiro cut the sisters head off and she didn't die. What if i cut the brothers head off? Will they die? Is he the real body? Anyway i have to do something. Judging from the situation. Every person around here, already escaped.

 I look above and notice...there is a droplet of blood? My body then moved and hit it before it hit the ground. It exploded, damaging me but I'm sure i also damage the demon. 

 But when i came to my senses...it was not hurt at all. 

Gyutaro POV-

"Your different man. Different from all the pillars I've killed all this time. You were the chosen one. You've got talents, wives and good looks. The envy man, i just wanna put an end at you right here now" i said irritatingly gritting my teeth

Uzui POV-

Do i look like i have some kind of talent? If thats how you think of me then you must have had a hard life. You've lived hundred years, yet you shut yourself up in this place? Im not surprised you dont know how the world works. This country is huge, there are swarms of amazing guys I angrily said.

Thats right, there are some really strange guys out there. There are guys who become pillars two months after picking up a blade. 

I got chosen?! Dont mess me! How many lives do you think have slipped through my fingers! I shouted. (Thats right i can never save anyone).

 I heard him grit his teeth again. Then how do you explain this? Why are you still alive? My blood sickle is full of deadly poison and yet your still standing? Said the demon

I then told him that im from the family if of Shinobi and then the sister shouted that its impossible since Shinobi family had already went extinct in edo era.

 Thats true though. I have nine siblings and my family and clan are declining. My father got pissed off and made us train and train until my other brothers died. Only me and my older brother were alive. 

But my brother is just the opposite of my father. He doesn't respect peoples wishes. subordinates are pawns. If my wives die from birthing heir then that is okay thats who my brother is and I dont want to be like him.

Gyutaro POV-

"All of you are lame and you're going to die soon!" I shouted as two brats appeared behind him. "Don't forget us buddy! The great Inosuke and his underling are here!"

 "What who are they?" I asked myself as me and my sister looked at the two weaklings. "We will win because we are demon hunters!"

 My sister retorted "No, you cant! The pillar your last ray of hope will die from poison!" The blonde and the boar both looked at tengen panicking.

3rd POV-

"We'll win easily you dumb underlings! There may be poison in my body but I'm running high! Don't look down on us huma~  Before uzui could continue a loud explosion occur only fifty meters away from them and the shockwave of it was really strong that it destroyed several houses.

 "What's that!" Zenitsu shouted as he could hear explosion to explosion. He could smell something. Someone was there. Inosuke senses is telling him to run away now. 

 "That's tanjiro location isn't it?" Uzui asked as the two nodded, suddenly the demon siblings laugh.

 "Your all dead..." Gyutaro said as he extend his arm and controlling his sisters obi this time. A sash came and hid inside Gyutaro's body and daki disappeared. 

 Uzui then told the two to cut their heads off together and this fight will be a win but that will be much harder this time.

 "You'll die from poison soon so how about we play a three on one battle" Gyuutarou said as uzui just laughed and told them that he's was not poisoned at all. 

 That made him more angry