chapter 48 (TCB)

shinobu- I will be teaching you total concentration breathing constant. 

"huh!!!!" Moi exclaimed.

Yuna smacked her on the head.

"Yes, it may be hard to believe, but TCBC isn't that hard to achieve. my tsugoku kanao, all the hashiras, and the boys you saw outside, have managed to do TCB constantly throughout their entire day. it will improve your physicue drastically." shinobu said.

"how can we learn shinobu-san" Yuna asked.

"why don't you go and ask tanjiro. he managed to explain it to zenitsu and inosuke quite easily." shinobu suggested.

"Hai!" Moi exclaimed.

they went outside and saw tanjiro eating rice buns next to 3 girls. they both went over to tanjiro.

tanjiro- hello Moi, and Yuna.

Moi- HI TANJIRO, CAN YOU TEACH US TCBC. (she said that quite flamboyantly:D)

Tanjiro- ofcourse.

they all sat down and tanjiro explained. "well first you want to try and TCB for as long as you can. then after you feel tired, stop doing it. continuously do it longer so you can do it for a longer period of time. once you manage to do it for 3-5 hours, your lungs will go BOOM! BOOM! then you just have to keep going. if you want to do it in your sleep ask those three girls to hit you if you stop when your sleeping. in my opinion you should be able to break this gourd at the end of your training." said tanjiro.

both Yuna and Moi's faces dropped and tanjiro laughed.

they went off and began their training.

they began breathing for hours....

1 hour pasted

2 hours pasted

3 hours pasted

4 hours pasted

5 hours pasted

and they both fell on the floor. they're lungs began to do what tanjiro had described "BOOM! BOOM!".

they got back up and tried again.

each night they would get hit by the girls. they eventually got better.

4 days later-

*mui and yui are playing with nezuko.*

Yuna sense a demon and withdraws her sword. she runs in the direction of nezuko. before she can deal the final blow she is stopped by Yui. "Don't hurt Nezuko or my brother..." Yui says.

"why are you protecting it" Yuna asks. "Nezuko is tanjiro's sister and is a good demon." Yui exclaims. yuna leaves mad but not before she blushes at Yui. 

on the roof-

"concentrate, MOI, believe in yourself, I CAN DO IT!." Moi thinks meanwhile trying to finish her first day of TCB. shinobu appears next to her. "hi shinobu-san!" Moi says. "hello, Moi how are you doing?" shinobu says. "im doing well shinobu-san. im almost done with my first full day of TCB." Moi says. "really?" asked shinobu. "i have a question shinobu-san, who are those twins down there playing with that demon?" Moi asked. "those are the eclipse hashira's Muichiro and Yuichiro. shinobu replied

"THEY ARE HASHIRAS!!!!!!" Moi said shocked. "yes didn't you know that?" shinobu asked. "no i didn't... please excuse me shinobu-san i need to go tell my sister, not to be rude to them..." said Moi. Moi left in an instant, which shocked shinobu since she matched a hashira's speed.

Moi went down and ran to Yuna. "YUNA YUNA!!!!!" she screamed. "what is it Moi." yuna said in a stressed tone. "YUNA THOSE TWINS ARE HASHIRA'S." Moi yelled. at this moment Yuna thought to herself, "i blushed at a hashira.... he blushed at me..... am i in love with a hashira???" 

Yuna fainted.......

3 weeks later-

Yuna and Moi confessed their feelings to mui and yui. (i can make a filler chapter later)

they had finished the final selection easily with their prototype breathing technique called ice breathing.

time breathing 5th form: 5 week skip-

(this is present time where we left taiyo and kanae to do some sussy things..)

next morning after taiyo and kanae sus thing-

Yuna and Moi came back from their 10th mission. they wanted to meet the so called strongest hashira. in the time taiyo was away he didn't know that sabito and giyuu had tsugokus.

he found out and was excited to meet them.

A/N

TYSM for 8k reads!!