Chapter 42 (he's back!)

11 days after the sirens- (Taiyo POV)

I arrived at a town near my childhood home. I decided to go and check up on the house, as well as perform the hinokami kagura, since I wasn't able to do it for the last New Years. I went to my house.

The house was cleaner than before and there were grave stone for my entire family except for nezuko and tanjiro. There was also a gravestone for me......

I looked around the are to check if there were any people. I looked around and there were no people in the vacinity. Later that day I decided to do the kagura....

Sunset-

I found the box with all the costumes for the kagura and wore them. Since i hadn't eaten properly in more than a year, I looked similar to tou-san. If someone would have seen me they would have though I was tanjuro kamado. So I decided to hide myself under my dads name....

Hours went by and I continued to dance. All of a sudden maybe around 5 am I heard a couple people talking. I used tar breathing first form to hid myself, at the same time I stopped the kagura. I looked a around and saw tanjiro. I felt like crying since I hadn't seen him in more than a year. There was another person next to tanjiro who was holding his hand, I couldn't tell who it was, until I remembered. It was kanao. She was much more energetic and open, than before. We're tanjiro and kanao together? 

I knew I had to investigate some more. Meanwhile I was invisible I was watching them. They went inside the house and began to cook. Tanjiro and kanao then ate the food. Tanjiro then got up and went to find the hinokami kagura costume. I panicked and took it off as quick as I could. Tanjiro exclaimed, "What was that gust of wind?". It wasn't a gust of wind it was me..... I put the costume back into the box and watched tanjiro perform the kagura.

His movements were perfect but he was still adding on 2-3 extra movements that he didn't need.

some hours had past and he continued to do the kagura. 

i was proud that my brother had been doing it for this long. all of a sudden he collapsed. kanao ran over to him and helped him up. i was happy, but that happtness turned into shock when i saw them kiss :0....

i covered my mouth and acidentally said tanjiro's name. 

both kanao and tanjiro went onto high alert. they began searching the area. "tou-san, is that you?" said tanjiro. i must have sounded like dad. i decided to play a sick prank on the both of them.

i began doing the kagura which made flames appear. both tanjiro and kanao were scared and shock. i then stopped and went over to tanjiro. because he couldn't see me i decided to pick him up. "ahhhhhhh what is happening help me kanaoooooo" tanjiro yelled.

i put him down and tried impersonating tou-san. i unveiled my shriveled body, but i kept the veil on a bit. to him it must have looked like i was a ghost. "tou-san?" tanjiro asked.

i said to him in tou-sans voice, "tanjiro your brother is still alive...... he had faked his death, and left to europe. is this your girlfriend tanjiro???? if so she is very beautiful..." 

"tou-san, this is kanao. how am i speaking to you? how is this possible. is aniki really still alive. should i tell kanae nee-san?" tanjiro questioned.

"no tanjiro, don't you think she would kill him? she must hate him by now." i said.

"im going to tell her anyway tou-san. i can't let her not know the good news. BTW tou-san where is aniki?" tanjiro said.

"you'll find out soon. now go tanjiro" i said