Pre Chapter 14

Tanjiro and Nezuko go to the Butterfly Mansion, where Zenitsu and Inosuke also tend to their injuries. The Hashiras begin their meeting with oyakata-sama, while the other Demon Slayers heal. After their injuries are sufficiently treated, Tanjiro and the boys undergo rehabilitation training under the instructions of Aoi Kanzaki, one of the mansion's nurses as well as Kanao Tsuyuri (the girl who pursued Nezuko and Tanjiro at Mount Natagumo), and the tsugoku of the current flower hashira, Kanae kocho. 

Tanjiro POV-

After walking for a decent amount of time, we finally arrived at the Butterfly mansion. I arrived at the front door and knocked on it. After waiting for a while, it was opened by the same girl I met at the Final Selection. The cute girl with a side ponytail and beautiful eyes. I greeted her but all she did was look at me with a smile. "Umm....are you okAyy?" I asked her a bit confused. But all she did was closed her eyes and gave me another beautiful smile. "Umm..? Are you angry perhaps?" I asked her. She then took out a coin. I wondered what she was gonna do. She then flipped the coin and it landed on heads. And because of this, Kanao was a bit sad. I could tell by the scent. She then walked away leaving me standing on the doorway. 'I think I know now. Maybe she uses the coin to decide things. If that's the case, I will try my best to help her.' I thought to myself.

 "I'm coming in." I stated a bit loudly and entered the mansion. After that, I directly made my way to the medical room. As I entered it, I saw zenitsu crying again because he didn't want to drink the medicine. Inosuke was sleeping, on a bed in the corner. I sighed and facepalmed seeing Zenitsu. Zenitsu noticed me and started crying because of how bitter the medicine was which I completely ignored.

Time skip-

I just woke up from a little nap. I looked at the clock to see that I took a nap for an hour and a half. I looked at Inosuke and Zenitsu, both of them were sleeping peacefully. I smiled seeing them. 'Im really glad they are safe and sound.' I thought to myself. Since I was all fine, I decided to do some training. I sat up on my bed and did some stretching. After I got out of my bed and went to the Shoji door. 

As I was about to open it, Kanae nee-san opened it first. "Oh! Tanjiro-kun, you are awake. Are you all fine?" "Yes, I'm all fine, Kanae nee-san." "No need to call me 'Kanae nee-san.' Just call me 'nee-san.' alright? And by the way, your brother was waiting for you to wake up. So, I came to check if you are still asleep. He is in the training hall right now." "I wonder what he wants. Anyways, thanks for informing me, Nee-San." I smiled and responded. Nee-san smiled and replied, "Alright then, follow me to the training hall."

.......

Authors note-

Okokok, I will post another chapter today, and just some notes. Tanjiro calls Kanae nee-san (big sister) since Taiyo had brought her over to their house hold many times. As well as that in this story I will not make tanjiro to OP, but he will only learn the 13th form in the final battle against Muzan.

Also sorry for short chapter, this is just a background info chapter so don't take it serious.