Chapter 12 (advanced breathing)

A meeting was called by Taiyo and everyone of the hashira's rushed back to HQ to see what was happening. All the hashira's arrived at the meeting and asked oyakata-sama on what was happening. Oyakata-sama's condition had grown worse and he had lost his sight in one eye. He then said with his soft smile. " my children, I am glad to see you are all in a good condition. The sun hashira Taiyo has called this meeting because of something important he had to say." Every one then looked at taiyo and asked in unison, "what is it?" Taiyo then stated he had learnt all of their breathing styles. Everyone of the hashira's looked at him and started laughing. Kyojuro stated "HAHAHA.... MY FRIEND YOU SURE ARE TALENTED... BUT NO ONE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO USE BREATHING STYLES OTHER THAN FLAME AND WATER BREATHING." 

Taiyo then asked oyakata-sama if he could demonstrate something. Oyakata-sama agreed and sat down. Taiyo then spoke, " as you all know, sun breathing is the first breathing technique. I have perfected the 13th form of sun breathing, in which you have to perform all the forms in unison. I have found something out. I was asleep for 3 days, and when I woke up I went to train. I started doing all of the sun breathing forms slowly and noticed it was similar to other breathing techniques. I then slowed it down so much that the flames started to dispearse. The flames started turning into green winds, thunder, flames, flowing water, and stone. My fellow hashira I have learnt all the other breathing techniques because the 13th form of sun breathing is all the forms of the other techniques combined. (I didn't tell them about my past self because they should be focussing on their own growth and not me.) in the weeks that you all thought I was taking rest, I was actually making advanced breathing styles." 

Taiyo started to perform all the breathing techniques seperatly and eventually performed them all together. As everyone looked in awe, they noticed the different breathing techniques were turning into dark red flames and then turned into the 13th form of sun breathing. Everyone including oyakata-sama had their jaws dropped. Sanemi then said, "so what if your breathing technique is stronger, do you think you could best us hashira's with your new supposed advanced breathing styles. Hahahah, Taiyo you make me laugh, oyakata-sama will you allow us to spar with Taiyo?" Oyakata-sama agreed and allowed anyone who wanted to spar with taiyo to go with sanemi. Oyakata knew that Taiyo was serious and that even if all the hashira's went at him at the same time, Taiyo would win.

The sparring began Sanemi,sabito, giyuu and rengoku asked what Taiyo had named his advanced version of wind,flame and water breathing. Taiyo replied to sanemi, sabito, giyuu and rengoku and said, " I remade wind breathing as the breath of the solar wind, I remade water breathing as lava breathing, and I remade flame breathing as the breath of the flaming sun." Sanemi went up to get his sword but taiyo got a wooden sword instead because he new he would win in quicker with a real sword. senemi saw this and got pissed. Sanemi rushed at taiyo and the battle started. Taiyo dodged his attack and sanemi used 1st Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter, taiyo dodged easily and used Final Form: solar wind haze. Taiyo had ended the match in one move. Sanemi then looked at him and said " what the F**k was that, you were coming from 5 places at once" taiyo stated that it was based off of the 11th sun breathing form, fake rainbow. He then told giyuu,sabito and rengoku to fight him at the same time. They all were shocked and agreed. Oyakata-sama knew that Taiyo wasn't doing this to show off, but he was doing it to help them improve. Taiyo used a wooden sword and they all used nichirin swords. Taiyo stood in one place and waited for them to rush him. Sabito and giyuu ran to him both using the 10th form of water breathing: constant flux, at the same time kyojuro yelled out, 9th form: RENGOKU!!!!. Taiyo looked happy and said "lave breathing: final form: magma pool, breath of the flaming sun: final form: burning sunset." All three of their attacks were useless. They saw lava forming underneath them and a giant tidal wave of lava coming towards them. Both sabito and giyuu used the 11th form to protect themselves but they weren't fast enough to deflect taiyo's sword swings, as for kyojuro he fell on the ground as taiyo put his wooden sword against kyojuro's head. Everyone except for oyakata-sama was amazed. Taiyo then told them that he wanted to help them all improve their skills. And that he wasn't trying to brag. Taiyo then told all of them to come at him at the same time, with the intention to kill. As all the 11 hashira's rushed at him using their most powerful attacks. Before they reached him he looked at Yuichiro and Muichiro and said, "watch this." He then smiled and said "eclipse breathing: 3rd form: ecliptic shadow x16." All the hasahira's were shocked and looked around, taiyo was gone, or was he... They all started squinting their eyes and saw that taiyo was moving so fast that there were 16 after images of him. They all ran to taiyo and tried hitting the right after image, none of the hashira's could land a scratch on taiyo, he then used a wooden sword, and used "eclipse breathing: 1st form: inverted parhelion." This attack was weaker than sun breathing, clear blue sky but knocked all the weapons out of the hashira's hands and into taiyo's. Once he finished the battle, they all looked at him in amazement asking him to teach them the techniques. He agreed and laughed, and said "in this era kibitsuji will be defeated." Taiyo's POV- I had taught all the hashira's advanced version of their own breathing styles. Some of the hashira's couldn't handle the power increase in the new breathing styles so I just told them to use the advanced breathing style in a serious situation. Those hashira's were, tengen, mitsuri, shinobu and obanai. I told the twins about upper rank 1 who was the 2nd strongest demon in existence. They seemed calm until I told them that he is their ancestor. They looked at me in shock and asked what his power was. I told them that he is the user of the second strongest breath, Moon breathing. They looked at me and asked about him. I told them that he was the twin brother of the first breath user, and that out of jealousy he turned into a demon in hopes to become stronger than him. They looked at me in sadness that their ancestor was this jealous. I told them that because yoriichi loved his brother a lot, he took blame for his brother and was exiled from the demon slayer corps. Both of them looked at me and started feeling bad for yoriichi. I looked at them and smiled, saying that yoriichi continued killing demons and died at the age of eighty from old age in front of his demonic brother. I told them the story on how yoriichi was stronger than kokushibu even when he was blind and old. They were shocked and asked me if I could beat kokushibu. I nodded and said that I wouldn't be the one to save michikatsu tsugikuni. They asked me "then who will Taiyo-san" I looked at them and said, you two will overpower him. They were shocked and said "but we are some of the weakest hashira's." I said that they would learn an advanced form of moon breathing. Called eclipse breathing. They both looked at me and nodded. Taiyo had taught all the hashira's how to use advanced breathing techniques and had taught Muichiro and Yuichiro how to use 6 forms of eclipse breathing.