Chapter 54

*As Tanjiro and Giyu are running back to HQ, they are careful to hide their footprints*

"Tanjiro are you alright?" Asks Giyu noticing the ice shard within tanjiro's rib.

"Im alright Giyu-san" Tanjiro says, while coughing out blood.

*Tanjiro faints*

"TANJIRO!"

Giyu's Mind: Tanjiro just fainted, I need to pick him up and carry him back to HQ, I can't call for backup since Kanzaburou's wing is injured (Giyu's crow), demons that seem to be as powerful as lower rank demons are heading towards me at around 30 Mph (Miles' per hour), I can barely outrun them (he's running at around 35 Mph). If I carry Tanjiro, I will go even slower, which would let them catch up to me. There are around 20 demons, I have two options to either attempt to kill them all, or sacrifice Tanjiro and get away.

Flashback: "Oyakata-sama will taiyo be alright?" *Giyuu talking to Oyakata" "The death of his family shocked Taiyo and caused him emmence grief, Giyu. Who knows what would have happened if he didn't find out Tanjiro-kun was still alive, if he went on a rampage for any longer, the existence of the demon slayer corps would have been uncovered by the world, leading to a global fear and would give Muzan an oportunity to turn politicians and governments against us." *Oyakata*

*Giyu takes a deep breath* Giyu's mind: The pain in my leg is killing me, my temperature is off the charts, I feel like im going to die... my visions starting to blur... is this the end.....

*Giyu's grip tightens* *A mark appears on Giyu's head, going all the way down his arm (imagine Kokushibus mark, but like Giyu's instead and longer)

*Giyu unsheaths his bloody sword*

(imagine water is kinda like orange and he is injured)

*20 demons jump up, and get ready to rip Giyu appart*

*Giyu's eyes open*

Lava Breathing, Divine Form: Kami no batsu (search up meaning 😉 )

Giyu uses a reverse grip as he runs towards the Demons while the ground beneath him melts. Then he cuts the demons' arms and legs off while going around them in a wave-like pattern, then jumps into the air to deal a heavy slash downward to the demons' necks' severing their heads' ,then the melted ground beneath them melts, causing them to collapse, which makes the remaining surviving demons perish to the sunrise.

*the sun rises*

*Giyu faints*

*some farmers find Giyu and Tanjiro unconsious, and they take them to the nearest hospital*

Time skip – 3 days

3rd POV:

Tanjiro wakes up with his sword missing and his wounds bandaged, his breathing is restricted due to mild demon necrosis in his lungs, he had to get back to shinobu, so he can take wisteria medicine to get rid of the necrosis.

He looks around, trying to find people, but nobody can be seen. There are chains, with blood on them hanging around the hospital room, Tanjiro is disturbed from the quietness of the hospital. Tanjiro removes the needles in him, and gets up, he finds a cleaver which he wields. Tanjiro then walks out of his room, trying to find people. *he checks 50 rooms* and still finds nobody, he begins to worry, and recalls he was with Giyu. He hears muffled screaming, and runs towards room where he see's Giyu tied up, he removes Giyu's muzzle and chains. Giyu still tired from using a divine form, asks Tanjiro if he can still fight. "why Giyu san?" - Tanjiro asks

Giyu: Because I can sense there is still danger.

Tanjiro and Giyu walk out of the room, with Tanjiro helping Giyu walk. They see a set of stairs and Tanjiro runs to check if there are any demons on the floor below, as he goes down the stairs, he ends up in front of Giyu (like that one chainsaw man ep), Giyu's eyes widen as Tanjiro stays shocked, Tanjiro runs up the stairs, and the same thing happens. The Boy's are confused, as they are about to leave to find another way out, a Nurse walks up the stairs with two swords in her arms, she screams in agony as she tells them to run, she pulls out a black sword and commits sepuku. Tanjiro and Giyu scream for her not to, but she doesn't listen, Tanjiro goes up and looks at the swords, realizing they belong to him and Giyu, the realization that his weapon was used to harm another human, because of his carlessness with his property, shatters tanjiro and he breaks down into laughter (crazy laughter). Internally tanjiro is crying, and his brain is melting, "TANJIRO WATCH OUT!!!" Giyu exclaims! As his sword is thrown by a demon, which scratch's Tanjiro's cheek.

Tanjiro snaps back to reality, and grabs both his and Giyu's swords' , screaming at Giyu to run, Giyu takes his sword from tanjiro, and they both look back at a horde of demons piled together, chasing them (similar to that one chainsawman ep).

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....

END

LEFT YOU GUYS AT CLIFF HANGER LOLLLLLLLL

Soz for being so innactive, im a human ngl, I was an alien at the beginning when I would post 16 chapters a week (insert spinning skull) anyways....

Ty for 70k reads, maybe you guys should promote this story, so shareeeeee!!!!

Anyway, lets try to get 5 comments? I <3 reading them. Lol

Can someone please take their time to name the chapters (beg emoji) i am bad at that part lol.

you guys can give chapter names in comments !!!!

Anywayyyyy bye....  

832 words.