Scrap idea?????

Author POV: hmmmmmmm.... I sure am running out of ideas...... what do I do???? Ik!!!! Ill addd more characters...... but who????? Well maybe if they don't like it... ill make it into an AU.

CHAPTER START:

"DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEEP!"

"D4C!!!!"

"I.... FUNNY VALENTINE... HAVE TO DO THIS!!! TO SAVE OUR UNIVERSE!!!!"

*uses the a̴͖̪͛̂r̵͔̃r̶̫͙̅͑o̸͕̓̌w̴̼͋*

"D4C REQUIEM!!!"

"HAHA.... I WIN JOHNNY!!!"

*insert merging universes noise... here*

"HAHA IVE DONE IT! IVE CREATEDA CONVERGENCE.... OVER TIME THEY WILL MERGE!!!!!"

"AND I!!! FUNNY VALENTINE AM THE SAVIOUR OF THESE UNIVERSES!!!"

(with what funny valentine did, it killed the gods that were interested in destroying humanity, this is because multiple versions of them from different universes would have destroyed every earth which would have led to there being no prayers so no power for the gods to stabilize the universe... but... the 1 god remains....)

*LIGHT SHINESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

"NANI!!!!!"

"HOW IS THERE LIGHT!!!! THE CONVERGENCE ISNT COMPLETE!!!."

THE LIGHT: "you sure did mess up.... well I guess now ill have to remove you...."

"NO!!! PLEASE.... THE CONVERGENCE WON'T HAPPEN AS FAST!!! IT'LL BE SLOWED DOWN!!!!!... AND WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN!!!! ALL THE DIFFERENT SENTIENT BEINGS WILL FIGHT UNTIL THERE IS ONE VICTOR!!! I HAVE TO BE AROUND TO INSTILL THE JUSTICE!!!!"

THE LIGHT: "you sure do talk a lot..... those gods that died are going to come back without the power of human prayers... so they are going to fight to huh???"

"YES!!! I HAVE TO BE HERE TO BRING JUSTICE!!"

THE LIGHT: "i don't feel like letting you"BRING JUSTICE" maybe ill let you watch... 😊"

"PLEASE NO"

THE LIGHT: "shush... all of them are about to be soo confused... 😊"

(funny valentine is muted lol)

FEEDBACK....

OKAY QUICK CHAPTER..........

So basically im runnning out of ideas and lostmy drafts of this story so ima just yolo this.... Idk what verse to start off with, I just dont want it to be too overpowered... u know?

Btw if you guys don't like this idea.... just tell me in the comments and ill continue the story from chapter 54 in a diff fanfic or maybe just scrap this idea... 

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... TY FOR 50K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN LESS ACTIVEEEEEEE......... TYYYYYYYYYYYYYY<333333333333