chapter 29 (Any Objections?)

Oyakata- does anyone have any objections?

Obanai- I do oyakata-sama, I cannot allow someone who hasn't passed the final selection to join. And aswell as that we don't even know how strong she is, what if she is just as week as Taiyo's brother (giggles a bit, when taiyo gets a tick mark on his head). I won't accept it.

Kyojuro- I agree with iguru-san I think that it is unfair to allow someone who hasn't passed the final selection to become a hashira.

3rd POV-

Oyakata-sama has allowed for obanai to spar with Hikari Aiko, obanai as always is overconfident and mocks her. The match stars. Hikari puts her hood back on and uses star breathing 1st Form: Star veil.

No one can see her except for taiyo, since he has the see through world. Obanai tries to sense where she is but he can't sense her presence, she has completely hidden herself. All of a sudden, obanai's arms start moving and slappping himself. Mitsuri couldn't stop laughing.

Hikari then said, "whats wrong, Obanai-san, aren't you going to show me your worm breathing." At this everybody except taiyo, gyomei, giyuu, obanai and sanemi laughed. Obanai was getting bullied. He couldn't do anything. He tried to hit her but he couldn't see her.

The match was over.

Every one of the hashira's were confused on how she did that (except taiyo). They were all asking her if she could beat Taiyo in a one on one spar, she exclaimed "of course I could.". she looked at taiyo, and offered a one on one. He wasn't paying attention till kanae said something, "ara~ ara~, taiyo you didn't listen to her but listened to me, do you not like her?" Taiyo then said, "I don't mind her, I would've paid more attention if I knew her better." "well taiyo, who would win, you or her?" Asked kanae.

"idk" replied Taiyo.

Hikari then asked taiyo if they could spar, Oyakata-sama seemed to be interested to see who would win. Hikari was very confident and thought that Taiyo would be weak since his aura wasn't noticible. Little did she know, this man would rival the power the true monster (yoriichi).

The match started.....

Hikari used star breathing 1st Form: star veil

All of a sudden she went invisible, and none of the hashira's could see her.

She made no sound, emitted no aura, it was like she wasn't even there.

Taiyo was in the middle of the garden just yawning.

Taiyo then turned around, and sat down.

Hikari POV-

I used the first form to hide my self. I ran at taiyo with the intention of embarrising him. I was just walking around him and he turned around. Could he see me, no that should be impossible, I am emitting no aura, no sound. I stood still and he turned his head to the hashira's. He then sat down, is this guy trying to insult me, is all I could think. I ran to him with the intention to punch him. He dodged it. How the fuck could someone as weak as him dodge my attack. His aura is not as strong as that worm guy. To test if it was a fluke I went back to hit him. I ran at my top speed. Only to miss. No I couldn't have missed, I felt my hand hit him. What was happening, who was this guy, how could he do this. I turned around but he wasn't there. Where was he? I looked to my right to see that he was doing the seiya kagura. How did he know this, could it be that he knew. Is he my relative, no that could be, only the girls could do the dance, no man had ever done it since..... since.....

The sengoku era.......

That man had disappeared. No he had used the first form. He was invisible like me, but that would mean neither of us could see each other. How was this spar going to end. I turned around to try and find him. It started feeling like there were people holding on to me, I started getting pushed to the ground, I could hear the hashira's scream "WHATTTTT". I opened my eyes to see him smiling while I was on the ground. His smile reminded me of my younger brothers. He helped me get up and I turned around to see that there were after images of him, going back inside him.

I fell on the ground and asked him, "are you yoriichi?"

He fell on the ground hearing that and this confused me.

Did he know?

As he got up, the master of the mansion asked him, "Taiyo who is yoriichi?"

Hearing this Taiyo fainted for some reason.

Taiyo's mind-

Who is yoriichi?

WhO Is YoRIIcHi?

Am I Yoriichi?

Am I YoRiIcHi

WHO ARE YOU TAIYO??????

END......

authors note-

okay so i hope you guys liked this chapter. 

i also am going to put a link to my YT channel, i make anime edits on ae so idk if you guys want to go onto it and watch some of them go ahead. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdULK0ReNcuBHRE9YR17ikQ/videos