Chapter 19 (Enma)

Drawing my sword from my sheath, I say, 'Don't thoughtlessly trample your way into people's dreams! I won't forgive you! It Is my duty as a demon slayer to eliminate demons like you!' with a furious tone. I take a low sword stance and yell, sun breathing 9th form: dragon sun halo head dance, Flames particles begin to gather all over my blade forming a flaming dragon's head. I push my leg off the ground and immediately burst toward the demon in great speed. The trail emitting from my blade slowly resembles a full scale flaming dragon. She immediately widens her eyes in surprise and release her technique, Blood Demon Art: Compelling Hypnotic Whisper  Her hand suddenly turns into a mouth that hypnotises me into sleep. I slowly drift to sleep but I instantly get back up from my slumber. I stare at him and continue my sword technique. 

Lower Moon One's POV-

 He's not falling asleep... Let try again. I keep spaming my hypnotic technique but he still not asleep. It's not working. Why? No wait, I see. He's taking damage from my technique. But the moment he does, he recognized the fact that he got hit and he kills himself to wake up. It may be in his own dream but to kill oneself, you need a good amount of grit to perform the act yourself. This brat is pretty straightforward. This boy... 

 Tanjiro's POV-

She showed me a nightmare where I was being chastised by my own family. Why didn't you save us? What were you doing when we were dying? You just survived on your own. Why are you here? You're useless. You should've just died. How dare you live so cheerfully. I can't move a muscles when I heard my family's words. My anger also when beyond my breaking point. I really can't forgive this demon even he burns in hell. When I'm back to reality, I yell at her in a hateful and scary tone, 'My family would never said that! No matter what! They love me very much and they don't criticize me! Don't insult my family! You will burn in hell for eternity!' More flame particles gather on my blade. The flaming dragon my blade burns more fiercely like it is gonna explodes at any moments.

 An image of my family flash in my mind. They were happy and smile at me cheering me up in my darkest moment. I swing my blade onto her neck resulting in his whole head explodes in flames. The air around me also burst into small flame particles. I widen my eyes when I noticed that her body hadn't crumbled away. There's particularly no reaction. Could this be a dream too? Or is she just weaker than the other guy? Suddenly a voice is heard from my back, 'That person told me to kill you, earrings boy, along with the pillars. Now I truly understand how he felt. Somehow, I feel like your very existence makes me twitch in anger. It hurt when you slash me. You arebone dangerous boy.' 

I turn around and my eyes widen in shocked. Why is he not dying?

 'Your expression is lovely! I wanted to see that face of yours. Ufufufu... You want me to tell you why I don't die even thought you cut my head off? Fine, since I feel great right now. It's so simple even a baby can understand. That's not actually my body anymore. And the same goes with this form that's speaking right now. I'm just taking the form of a head, but I'm not a head. While you were snoring away peacefully... I fused with the train! This whole train became my blood , flesh and bones. Ufufu, your face! Good good, you understand? So basically, all of the two hundred passengers on this train are now food to further strengthen my body, as well as my captives. So, can you protect them all by yourself? This entire train is teeming with humans from one end to the other. Can you even deny me? I wonder...'

 She said with a sinister smile....

I clench my teeth and rush towards her while swinging down my blade. She sank into the train resulting in me missing her completely. What should I do... What should I do! I can protect 5 carriages at best! I can't ensure anymore security than that! I need a few people to protect the other 2 carriages! I shout at the top of my lungs, 'Rengoku-saan! Zenitsu! Inosukeee! Now's not the time for sleeping! Please wake up! Nezukoo! Protect the others who're asleep!' Suddenly a figure burst toward the roof of the carriage infront of me.

 It was Inosuke! He yells, 'Follow me minions! Ungaaah! Explosive awakening! Pig assault! That is the way of Inosuke-samaaa!' with a hype up tone