Chapter 15 (end of training)

20 DAYS BEFORE MUGEN TRAIN-

 Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu are training as usual in the training hall. Tanjiro is about to get engaged in a sparring match against Kanao. Inosuke against Aoi and Zenitsu against Taiyo. The three caterpillars, or Sumi, Naho and Kiyo are acting as the referees of the matches. Zenitsu has been begging Taiyo and Tanjiro to let him marry Nezuko, but the responses of the brothers, well we all know it. Zenitsu asks Taiyo again, "Taiyo-san, can I please mar- "NO YOU CANNOT!!" Both of the Kamado brothers shouts at him.  "Tanjiro, focus on your match. I will handle this." Taiyo says. The caterpillars then says at the same time, "LET THE MATCH BEGIN IN 3........2........1..NOW!!!" And with that, Kanao and Tanjiro dashes at each other trying to land a hit with their wooden swords.

WATER BREATHING FIRST FORM WATER SURFACE SLASH  Tanjiro releases a powerful single horizontal slash against Kanao. 

 FLOWER BREATHING SECOND FORM HONORABLE SHADOW PLUM Kanao deflects Tanjiro's attack by releasing several rotating sword slashes. 

 "Impressive as always, Kanao." FLOWER BREATHING FIFTH FORM PEONIES OF FUTILITY 

Kanao releases a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

 WATER BREATHING FOURTH FORM STRIKING TIDE Tanjiro makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting his body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

 they clash with each other. Before they clash, tanjiro changes his form to sun breathing first form: dance! This catches kanao off gaurd and  soon after, one sword snaps. Sumi announces, "Kanao's  sword snapped, therefore, this match has been won by tanjiro-san ." Tanjiro smiles warmly at Kanao, and they both blush at the same time, which allows zenitsu to land one hit on Taiyo.

Inosuke has improved a lot and can beat aoi easily which he couldn't do before. Even though aoi was and still is a nurse.

You won, Inosuke. Good job." Aoi says with a slight, very slight smile. Releasing a puff of air, Inosuke replies, "Yeah, you were amazing, Aoi kanzaki" This literally shocks everyone in the room that they looked at him, their eyes widened. "D-d-did Inosuke just c-compliment her and also p-pronounced h-her name c-correctly?" Zenitsu was shocked. Tanjiro follows, "Yeah, Inosuke. This is the first time you have complimented someone." "Huh? Who do you think I am? I'm a human too. I can give compliments too." Inosuke answers shocking everyone in the room again.

Inosuke sighs, "Hey Aoi, forget this and make me something. I'm hungry." "O-okAy, even though you just ate less than 30 minutes ago." Aoi answers a bit confused. And with that, the two walks out of the training hall

Breath of time: first form- -5 minutes- (5 mins ago)

Zenintsu. Get ready." Taiyo raises his sword and states.

 "W-W-WHAT!!!!? I'M GOING TO BATTLE YOU!!? A HASHIRA!!??" Zenitsu literally shouts. 

 "Why not? You use thunder breathing, I'll use it too. I wanna see how good you are. Now raise your sword and get ready. Taiyo answers.

 "But I know only the first form of thunder breathing." Zenintsu answers back.

 "I see. Show me the first form then."

Zenintsu takes a deep breath and gets ready to use the first form. 

 "C'mon, Zenintsu. You can do it. Believe in yourself. I'm not a demon. You don't need to scared of me." Taiyo motivates him. 

 "Yeah." That's all Zenitsu said>

 "Hey Zenitsu, what will Nezuko think if she saw you acting this cowardly?" Tanjiro asks.

 Zenintsu eyes widens hearing that. "Nezuko-chan? What will she think?" All of a sudden, the atmosphere changes around Zenintsu. He is now damn serious. 

 'What a simp....' The Kamado bros thought at the same time. 

THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH Taiyo slightly smirks, in a good way that is and puts his hand on the handle of his wooden katana and got in a defensive stance. 'I will not attack him. Instead, I want him to attack me over and over again.' This is taiyo's plan.

 Right in the next moment, Zenitsu dashes at an incredible speed towards Taiyo. He is extremely fast, but of course, not fast enough that Taiyo wouldn't be able to see. As Zenitsu approached him, he instantly disappeared from his place and Zenitsu hit the floor instead. 

 Without wasting another second, Zenitsu dashes at him again. THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH And this time, Taiyo raises his sword and defends himself from the incoming attack.

 Zenitsu leaps back. THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH SIXFOLD Zenitsu uses Thunderclap and flash 6 times in succession in rapid speed. Taiyo dodges everyone single attack. 'He's getting confident.  I Gotta help him.'

THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH EIGHTFOLD

 Taiyo impressed, decided to do something. Zenitsu released his Thunder Clap and Flash eight times in really quick succession. Taiyo observed each of them with a smile on his face, and dodged all of them, except the last one thus getting hit on the eight attack. 

 "Enough enough enough, Zenitsu. You did very well."Taiyo  said. 

 "W-w-wait...did I really hit you?" Zenitsu asks him in a shock.

 "Yes, you did. And I'm impressed. I don't know why you always run away when you see a demon." "You are not lying right. You really didn't let me hit you on purpose, right?" Zenitsu asks literally ignoring the last part what Taiyo said. "Yes, you did. You really hit me using your skills." Taiyo says which manages to convince Zenitsu. 

 'Haha. Aniki and his lies. Well, a lie in a good sense.' Tanjiro smiled.

 Zenitsu still flustered, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! CanImarryNezukonow!?" "NO, YOU CANNOT!!!!" The Kamado bros instantly denie at the same time.

Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenintsu have received a mission. They are to board the Mugen Train and join the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku. Currently, Tanjiro is running around the mansion thanking everyone for the training. And finally, it was time to thank Kanao. He sees Kanao sitting at the porch of the mansion. He runs towards her. "OH!! THERE YOU ARE!! KANAO!!" Tanjiro calls her enthusiastically and happily. Kanao looks at him and gives him a smile. "We are heading out now. Thanks for everything." He thanks her with a smile. Kanao takes out her coin and flips it. It lands on tail. "There's no need for you to thank me. All I did was follow Taiyo san's orders. Farewell and Good luck." Tanjiro ignores the last part and sits beside her. He then asks, "Why can't you decide for yourself? What do you want to do?" "It really doesn't matter. Nothing matters for me, so I can't decide for myself." "I don't think there's anything in this world that matters. I guess, the voice in your heart in tiny." After she said that, tanjiro came up with an idea. He asked Kanao for the coin which she gave him. He then took the coin and stood in the middle of the yard. "Okay! Let's toss this to decide!" He says enthusiastically

"Decide what?" Kanao asks. "Whether or not.... you are going to listen to the voice in your own heart from now own!!" As he said that, he tosses the coin high up in the air. As the coin was in the air, he says, "Heads!! Let's make it heads. If it comes up on heads, Kanao, you are going to follow your heart from now own." Kanao looks at the coin very eagerly and carefully. As it came down, Tanjiro catches it. "Look! I caught it, Kanao!!" Tanjiro says happily. He then runs towards Kanao. "Ready, Kanao?" And as he said that, he slowly removes his hand covering the coin, revealing it to be on heads. "It came up on heads." Tanjiro said and jumped up as he said that. Tanjiro extends his hand to give the coin back to her. As Kanao also extended her hand to take the coin back, he instantly grabs her hand, surprising her and two other individuals who were looking at them secretly, who were Taiyo and Kanae. Young love is so interesting they both say.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and inosuke leave for their mission...........

Authors note-

How did you guys like this chapter, anyway it's 2 am now and I'm sleepy I hope you like it.