Chapter 53

*giyu can be seen running* 

2 hours before -

"Oyakata sama... I know you have an ability that's been passed down your family. The ability of foresight." - Giyu

"Indeed I do, my child." -oyakata

"It would be my humble request for you to predict where the next Uppermoon attack will be and when."

"Find, the young kamado my child. And protect him." -oyakata

*giyu blazes off*

(Time skip, giyu arrives in the town tanjiro is in and gets ambushed by two upper moons.)

"God damn it. Why the fuck does this guy have long hair to, how are we supposed to catch that other guy when every human has long hair like him!!!" -akaza 

"It's alright akaza-dono we can still kill a demon slayer..." -douma 

Giyyu POV:

Giyuu realized that doma had used the distraction akaza made to sneak behind him making him turn around quickly but doma already did his attack "Frozen lotus" With razor sharp ice, doma launched them at Giyuu who barely dodged but then after that he was punched in the back cracking his spine, as the two upper moons almost kill him, he tried to get up but ice froze him to the ground making him unable to move, Doma then squatted down in front of him with a smile "You look so pretty, such beauty makes me.......crazy~"

Douma then dragged his long nails on his cheek as he cut Giyuu which drew blood from his cheek, doma then took the blood and licked it with a sadistic smile as he smirked "Tasty~ akaza? Would you like some?" "We should be killing him, your just playing with your food now" "But it's so fun seeing them in fear! It makes me want to just eat them up!" "Then eat him already! I want to fight the kid with the hanafuda earrings!" 

The two demons were going to argue but then they immediately sensed kokushibou as they turned their heads to the direction where the was standing. They heard swords clashing and saw kokushibu get knocked back around 60 metres.

"Let go of giyu-san !!" -tanjiro shouted

"Sun breathing, solar cycle" tanjiro successfully cut off all the limbs of the two upper moons making them scream in agony."TANJIRO!" -giyu "GET UP GIYU-SAN AND LETS RUN AWAY" -tanjiro.

Both the slayer ran as fast as they could and let the demons escape, they got back to the HQ and reported the news, and tanjiro found out about Mui and yui.

END

Note-

Ok so sorry for only 400 words..... I can't think anymore. So basically I thought about it and linked many anime's such as junk, mha and more to this..... and I was think... how about I link those anime's into this, since they are set on a similar timeline.... I was thinking about making the villains more OP like AFO since I've made Taino and tanjiro so broken that they could legit 1v all the demons..... so what do you guys think? Should I add quirks from MHA and ju-jitsu from Jjk? And possibly even stands from Jojo since Taino has already traveled the world 🧐🧐🧐.

Tell me in the comments