Pre chapter 4

14 days had passed and the sword smith named hotaru hagenezuka had arrived and looked at both the boys in joy. He went over to Taiyo and said "you must be a child of brightness, Taiyo was confused and answered him, "no I am the son of kie and tanjuro" hotaru explained that people with is hair and eye colour are considered a good omen for families that work with fire. Hotaru then went over to kyojuro, " are you shinjuro's son?" Kyojuro replied "YES I AM" hotaru then stated that he hoped that kyojuro' s blade turned the same colour as his fathers. Hotaru was eager to see the swords so he gave the swords in they're sheaths to the boy's. The flame pillar and hotaru were watching eagerly. Kyojuro opened his first. Kyojuro was mesmerised as his sword changed colour. His sword turned black with a brith coloured red in the shape of a flame on the bottom. Taiyo was next and unsheathed it. All of a sudden the colour changed from silver to pitch black. The spirit of Yoriichi was only visible to Taiyo and was rolling his eyes. As the spirit of Yoriichi came to Taiyo, the air around them started getting warmer. Taiyo was following Yoriichi' s spirit with his head which made Shinjuro question him. Taiyo stayed silent, Yoriichi put his hand on the sword and told Taiyo to think of one thing, the destruction of demons. As Taiyo was concentrating on that, hotaru was looking at taiyo, and was yelling, "WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME A BRIGHT CRIMSON BLADE , I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU." Taiyo blade started changing colour and everyone looked in awe. His sword started turning bright crimson from the bottom. Hotaru then looked at taiyo and laughed, "YES YES YES FINALLY WAIT TILL I BRAG TO ALL THE OTHER SWORDSMITHS ABOUT THIS." Hotaru left in,a happy mood meanwhile both the Rengoku's were confused, before I could say anything a crow came into the room and said "CAW CAW GO TO THE TOWN NORTH EAST KAMADO TAIYO AND RENGOKU KYOJURO CHILDREN HAVE GONE MISSING IN THEIR SLEEP, GO NOW CAW CAW".

This is just a short chapter the next one will be longer I think.