Filler chapter (not canon to the story)

It was a early spring. 

 Early springs were blessings for families who lived in chilly mountains. The snow was now a slight rain drizzle over new sprouting grass. Transformed by warmer temperatures, the sky shone pale blue. Taiyo was in the kitchen, chopping radishes. He radiated the same cheerfulness as the new spring, even if he didn't speak very much. In fact, he was already speaking more than usual anyway. 

 Giggling, Hanako, Shigeru, tanjiro and nezuko trampled into the small room. Small feet pattered on the floor.

 "Hey, you ask Big Brother!" "No, I've done it the whole time! You should!"

 Taiyo looked back at them. They squealed and laughed.

 "Now, what's all this?" Hanako pressed her hand to her mouth, covering her smile.

 "Well... Go on, Shigeru." Shigeru glared at Hanako, although his eyes danced happily. 

 "We were asking... Big bro, what kind of girl do you want to marry?"

 Taiyo thought. A simple answer would be best. They're little, so a trait from an animal or a flower? ...Does it have to be a girl?

 "Well, I'd like a girl who is beautiful and loyal, like a Shiba dog." 

This was a fine answer, Taiyo thought. 

Easy to understand. However, the childrens' smiles shattered. 

They ran from the room.

 "MOM!! HE WANTS TO MARRY A DOG!!" "WHAT SHOULD WE DO?? MOM!" A gentle, confused voice rang out.

Authors note- 

Ok so I hope u guys like this chapter, I used a dif writing style, I also am a bit sad cause I saw that the fanfic Vessel was discontinued. I might make a spin off and start were the author left it, anyway have a great day, I also might write another chapter today.