chapter 51 (Comments decide for chapter name.)

Boom! the group of four ran around the demon trying to dodge it's attacks. sickles and obi's came from every angle. Moi got slashed and screamed. Yuna was in what the athletes call "the zone" and she completely ingnored her sisters injury. Yuna sped up which shocked Mui and Yui. "Ice wheel" Yuna whispered. she then cut through the demon. as she turned behind she noticed that even though the demon was cut in half it was keeping itself together. the demon then got hit with a barrage of attacks from mui and yui. her arms got cut off as well as her hair. after her hair got cut off she screamed. shockwaves of blood came out of her and all the terrain in a 150m radius was leveled and became flat.

Yuna, yui and Moi managed to not get hurt but Mui got injured since he covered Moi from the shockwave.

Naoki- haha you weaklings think you can defeat me? I'm upper 2. I'm the 6th strongest demon. Don't make me laugh you ugly worthless creatures.

Yuna- shut up you narcissistic bitch! Your a worthless creature that's why your a demon.

Naoki was enraged and launched two sickles at Yuna. Yuna was able to dodge but got grazed by the sickles. Unlike Gyutaro, Naoki's sickles were unable to produce poison, so Yuna was fine. The sickles went faster as they eventually reached Moi. Mui jumped to protect her but got his forehead sliced. If mui didn't block with his sword he and moi would have died.

Naoki began laughing and ridiculed Mui and Moi.

Yuna and Yui watched and both of their eyes became bloody 🩸. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"3rd form: ecliptic shadow x8"

"7th form: ice dragons roar"

8 after images of Yui appeared and all had blood in their eyes. Yuna was creating a sort of ice circle around the demon and the sound of both of them began driving naoki insane. It was incredibly loud. The demons ears began to bleed and she began ripping her eardrums out to stop the sound but because of her regeneration she kept on regrowing her eardrums. 

Naoki- shut up you bitches!! 

Naoki began releasing shockwaves which both Yuna and yui easily dodged. 

"Don't bully my brother ever again!" Yui whispered inside naoki's ears.

Naoki turned around to attack but she could. She looked up and saw her body. She scream.

Naoki- someone save meeeeee! Pervert, 6 eyes, kung fu kid, biwa lady, somebody save meeeeeee!! . 

"What a pitiful creature you are." Yuna said to the demon with absolute disgust in her eyes.

Naoki began crying... "waaaaaaaaahhhh, please someone save me, I'll even call you comrades by your real names, yes that's right, Douma you aren't a pervert i won't call you 6 eyes anymore Kokoshibu-sama. Please just save me.

"Insert biwa sound here (lol)"

A door apeared behind naoki's head. Both Yuna and yui got in a battle stance.

A large figure appeared out of the door. A purple and black checkered kimono could be seen. The demon had a look of disgust on its face. It looked down at the head of naoki and threw it towards the door. "What a weakling" the demon scoffed. 

Yuna and yui rushed at him but he stood still.

"Ecliptic slice"

"Ice wheel"

"What is this? This isn't water breathing. Is it a new technique? And the other boy he seems awfully familiar." Kokoshibu thought.

He jumped back and stood still anylsing the situation. He looked into yuis body and noticed something.

"Are you two married?"

"Shut up bitch! We sold our futures when we became demon slayers. We won't be able to marry until you demons die!" Yui shouted.

"I see. That breathing style of yours boy.... It was derived from two different styles was it not?"

"How do you know that" yui questioned.

"It is a derivative of my style moon breathing, that I created 400 years ago."

yui and Yuna rushed towards him and attacked. 

" I seed that you are both in sync, you humans and your love. Love is a force that distracts you from the pursue to become the strongest. But your sync is applaudable it would be rude of me not to unsheath my katana..."

Kokoshibu unsheathed his katana and used "moon breathing first form, dark moon evening palace." In under a second both Yuna and yui were injured severely. 

"Don't fight back descendent. You are gifted but not as gifted as that man. Become a demon so you can reach the realm of the highest." Kokoshibu said to yui.

Yui spat on his hand and nodded toward Yuna. 

"Final form~~"

"Final form~~"

"Ecliptic dance X2"

"Ice dragon king X3"

Kokoshibu's stepped back as he felt a tremor in the earth. His head was sliced in half by a giant ice dragon. The wound healed, and he was in shock. Both Yuna and Yui were going around kokoshibu's and were putting all of their power into a final attack. A giant ice tornado appear which shock kokoshibu's. Both Mui and Moi could only watch as their siblings had entered an entirely different league. Both Yuna and yui had awakened the demon slayer mark. Kokoshibu's smiled and then ripped his kimono off. You guys have made me get serious be proud of yourselves.

"Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy!!"

All of them clashed together and a huge shockwave wiped out all hills and buildings in the vicinity.

The dust clear and kokoshibu's body had been cut in half whereas both of yuna's arms had been cut off and Yui had been cut straight through the chest. Kokoshibu healed and went over to them. 

"Become demons my descendant, I will save you as well as your love. You have enough potential to exceed me. Become demons if you want to enter the realm of the highest."

yui spat on kokoshibu and said, "never I would rather join your gifted brother in the after life."

Kokoshibu's eyes widened and he became angry. Yui hugged Yuna as they both took their last breaths while smiling at their siblings. 

"Nooooooo nii-chan" Mui yelled 

Kokoshibu cut off both of their heads and threw them towards Mui and Moi. A giant mark began to appear on Muis face and he got in a stance which frightened kokoshibu. In under a second Mui cut kokoshibu in half. Kokoshibu was surprised and called Nakime as soon as his torso fell to the ground. (Kokoshibu had to go through therapy 😂). Mui fainted meanwhile Moi screamed at the sight of the heads of Yuna and yui.

End

A/N-

Soz for late update. I won't be that consistent for 9 more weeks since it's my final term and I have  so many final exams. 😢 

Hoped you liked it.

Also decide for the name of the chapter in the comments.