Eclipse breathing

1st form- ecliptic slice

The user rushes towards the opponent and performs what seems to be a singular concentrated slash, but is actually performing two rapid ring like slashes folded on top of each other. This form is best used in striking multiple parts of a singular target's body such as the arms and head or anything of the sort.

2nd form- eclipse cutter 

The user spins their body like a rotating disc and swings the sword an ecliptic disc like pattern before jumping midair and performing a wheel like attack for a two stage form that can be used defensively or offensively if used correctly.

3rd form- ecliptic shadow

Like fake rainbow but weaker and you are more visible.

4th form- ecliptic wave

Like 11th form of water breathing but stronger and faster.

Final form- ecliptic dance 

This form is a graceful yet powerful form made up of rapid slashes and complex footwork. The user gets into a dancing posture and the blade is held on top of the right shoulder riding on the arms before they begin performing a sweeping yet graceful dance that radiated like the Sun yet burned through the opponent like Fire, using the complex footwork to dodge any upcoming attacks and use the sweeping sword motions to attack from a large distance and strike down the enemies with burning ferocity. This form took inspiration from aspects of the Sun as it gives life while also burning away at what it gazes at.