chapter 6 (hashira tournament)

Time skip 1 day from the hashira meeting-

3rd person POV-

Everyone gathered on an empty bulding site, which was cleared.

Because two water hashira's were present, they to face off so everbody could see who was stronger and who would battle the flower hashira kanae.

Gyomei explained the rules. "you will use wooden weapons and you are allowed to use your breathing technique, you can either win by breaking your oponents weapon or knocking them out.

The first match between Sabito and Giyuu started.

Sabito started off the match by using water breathing 3rd form:flowing dance

This caught Giyuu off guard, he barely dodged sabito's attack, following this giyuu attacked Sabito with water breathing 10th form: constant flux sabito dodged this only to get hit by water breathing 2nd form: water wheel. Sabito couldn't dodge it and flew 15 metres away. Sabito then got serious and performed water breathing 3rd form(flowing dance), 4th form(striking tide), 1st form(water surface slash) and 6th form(whirlpool) in union this caught Giyuu off guard. Sabito was charging at giyuu and had a smile on his face, Giyuu stood still, and said Water breathing 11th form: Dead calm, sabito's attacks were all useless and he couldn't dodge the attacks, since giyuu was moving so fast that he was hitting sabito before he could react. with this the match was over. Sabito's sword broke and fell on the ground. he asked Giyuu if he made the 11th form by himself, Giyuu nodded and said that it took him 4 years to create.

As with that the first round was over.

The next round was between kyojuro and gyomei.

They started the battle. Gyomei decided to use his own weapon and didn't use his breathing technique. Kyojuro rushed at gyomei with, Flame breathing: 5th form Flame tiger, gyomei stood still and took the blow. The attack from kyojuro was nothing compared to gyomei's power. Gyomei started to swing his weapon in a motion which made the air around him start pulling in kyojuro. Gyomei continued as kyojuro used the 9th form to do as much damage as he could, before he could release the ninth form his sword broke from being pulled into gyomei's vaccume. The match had ended and gyomei was unfazed.

The Next round was between the sound hashira tengen uzui and the sun hashira taiyo kamado.

Taiyo didn't like sparring, or injuring people, it made him sick to see a human being suffering, he decided to end the match as soon as he could. Sound breathing is a derivitive from thunder breathing which focuses on speed. Because tengen was really fast, he was hoping to trick taiyo by using sound breathing to his advantage to disorientate him.

Before the match started tengen started boasting and said that he was the fastest hashira . Once the match started, Taiyo with his regular bored tone said sun breathing 11th form: fake rainbow, Taiyo was so fast that he was making after images of himself, this shocked all the hashira's, in 30 seconds the match was over. Taiyo had knocked out tengen without lifting his sword even once.

The next match was kanae vs giyuu.

The match started. Kanae rushed in with flower breathing 5th form: peonies of futility, giyuu was surprised as he thought she would be slow, he dodged easily and used water breathing 8th form: water fall basin, she dodged the attack but was hit on the leg. She tried running but, fell on the floor, as giyuu was about to take her sword, she got up and used flower breathing final form: equinoctial Vermilion Eye. All the movements of giyyu slowed down, kanae got up and easily evaded his attacks, she started overpowering him until he used the 9th form: splashing water flow. The match was over.

The match went as expected giyuu won and kanae lost, even though she lasted longer than sabito because of her speed.

The final round was decided by the losers. It would be a two vs one fight with whoever the elimnated hashira's decided. They decided for gyomei and giyuu to go against taiyo and so It was decided.

Taiyo decided to finish the match and quickly take their weapons and break them, but because of the size of gyomei"s weapon he would have to be faster than booth of them.

The match began and taiyo was thinking to himself meanwhile dodging both of their attacks. Taiyo decided to combine the 9th and 11th forms together, he called it dragon sun halo fake rainbow. He made 3 after images and at the same time he performed the 9th form which created 3 different dragons which frightened giyuu and gyomei, giyuu tried doing the 11th form he created but it wasn't powerful enough to stop this attack, gyomei had to use his breathing technique but that didn't stop taiyo from shattering his weapon into 200 pieces, giyu used the 11th form 2 times in a row to hopefully deflect his attacks, but because of taiyo's speed giyu couldn't do anything. Giyuu fainted from exhaustion because you can't use the 11th form more than twice a day. both of them got knocked out cold.

Everyone exclaimed "whattttt!!!!!!!!" Since they all expected him to lose to two hashira's but there taiyo was not even breaking a sweat.

Taiyo's POV-

As the tournment ended we all went to our estates but since the giyuu,sabito,tengen and i had no where to stay we were invited by kyojuro to stay at his estate which had only enough room for 3 other people. Kanae offered me to stay at her estate the butterfly mansion which everyone pushed me to go too.

authors note-

omg long chapter, i am tired sorry not more than 1k words