info chapter (breathing styles)

Water breathing-

1st Form: Water Surface Slash

2nd Form: Water Wheel

3rd Form: Flowing Dance

4th Form: Striking Tide

5th Form: Blessed Rain After The Drought

6th Form: Whirlpool

7th Form: Piercing Rain Drop

8th Form: Waterfall Basin

9th Form: Splashing Water Flow

10th Form: Constant Flux

11th Form: Dead Calm

Wind breathing-

1st Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter

2nd Form: Claws-Purifying Wind

3rd Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree

4th Form: Rising Dust Storm

5th Form: Cold Mountain Wind

6th Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist

7th Form: Sudden Gale Gusts

8th Form: Primary Gale Slash

9th Form: Idaten Typhoon

Flame breathing-

1st Form: Unknowing Fire

2nd Form: Rising Scorching Sun

3rd Form: Blazing Universe

4th Form: Blooming Flame Undulation

5th Form: Flame Tiger

9th Form: Rengoku

now lets get onto the advanced breathing styles Taiyo made.

taiyo's version of flame breathing-

 Breath of the burning sun-

1st Form: Sun's flame – user delivers 1 strong horizontal slash that takes the form of multiple flaming swords.

2nd Form: Burning Sun – user delivers 3 piercing strikes from above to distract an enemy.

3rd Form: Universal Sunrise – user deliver 1 vertical, 180 degree slash to protect a vast amount of people.

4th Form: Blooming Star – user delivers multiple slashes creating a circle of flame that can protect and attack the enemy at the same time.

5th Form: Solar Flame – user uses a downward slash to make a flame in the shape of a lion.

Final Form: Burning Sunset – the user performs the strongest downward slash they can and it creates a wave of fire that will burn any demon it comes in contact with.

Taiyo's version of water breathing-

Breath of lava (lava breathing)-

1st Form: lava surface slash – the user performs a single strong horizontal slash that spreads burning water onto the enemy, which burns them and leave enough time for you to strike.

2nd Form: lava wheel – the user performs a strong vertical 360 degree slash that can be used to kill, separate, and escape from battles.

3rd Form: magma dance – the user moves side to side while gaining momentem to deliver one strong upward attack to the enemy

4th Form: lava flood – the user a downward slash that flood one large area in lava that burns the enemy.

5th Form: lava rain – the user performs a mid-air downward slash that spreads lava in the air as rain that only hurts demons.

Final Form: magma pool – this is the final form of lava breathing and it is stronger than the 11th form of water breathing. It is similar because the user uses extremely fast slashes to defend and attack an opponent. Although it is almost identical to the 11th form of water breathing, the entire flooe is surrounded in magma and every attack spreads lava on the opponent. (all of the techniques cannot harm humans.)

Taiyo's version of wind breathing-

Breath of the solar wind-

1st Form: solar wind slash - A frontal dash that creates a strong horizontal solar wind slash that can cut through most things.

2nd Form: burning wind - A downward cross-slash that produces 4 claw-like solar wind slashes.

3rd Form: solar wind storm - An omnidirectional circular attack that produces a solar whirlwind around the user that can defend the user by cancelling out the enemies attack.

4th Form: rising solar gust - An upward slash that consist of multiple attacks that burn the enemy.

5th Form: solar mountain wind - A circular attack the revolves and grows in size taking on a spiral pattern.

Final Form: solar wind haze - A rising slash that covers the battle field with haze that the user can use to confuse the enemy with fast precise attacks.

taiyo's version of moon breathing, all known forms-

Eclipse breathing-

1st Form: Inverted Parhelion - This move is a 360° degree slash in midair similar to Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky.

2nd Form: Gravatation Rift - This move is a singular downward slash that gets more powerful if done while coming down from a jump.

3rd Form: ecliptic shadow - not much is known about this technique and it is similar to the 11th form of sun breathing.

the rest of the forms of eclipse breathing will be put into a different chapter of the book.