Chapter 18 (lower moon 1)

Tanjiro POV-

Wake up! Wake up! You can do this Tanjiro! Open your eyes! The world around me became black. Then, bright light started to flash around my surroundings and I quickly jolted up from my sleep. I'm still alive... My neck is still intact and it is not injured.

 I quickly look around me and noticed Nezuko beside me, 'Nezuko, are you okay!?' with a worried tone. Eh? What's this? It's burned off. It may be slight, but it smells of demons. Did Nezuko set her blood on fire? That's right, the ticket! As I thought, there's a slight demon smell here too. I was put to sleep when he checked my ticket. It must have been set up by the demon. The blood demon technique can do so much despite its faint scent! I quickly get up from my sit and grab my sword. 'Rengoku-san! Inosuke! Zenitsu! Wake up!' I yelled in worry. Their wrists are connected wwith ropes. Who are these people? What the... I feel like cutting this rope with my blade is a bad idea...

 Turning to Nezuko quickly, I say, 'Nezuko. Please! Burn the ropes off!' She immediately nodded and follow my order

'Thank you, Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Wake up! Get up! We don't have time to waste!' I yelled at them while shaking them. They are not waking up! Rengoku-san... Huh? I quickly step back to avoid a assault from the girl near Rengoku. Is she being manipulated by the demon? She stands infront of me and point her pricker toward me, 'Don't get in the way! We can't have sweet dreams because you guys showed up! 

What are you doing! If you are awake, back us up as well! I don't know about your tuberculosis or what not, but if you don't do you job properly, I will tell that man and he won't let you dream anymore!' All the people that is near me begin to surround me except for one man. Why is he crying? Was he the one connected to me in my dream? Tuberculosis... He's sick... This demon is unforgivable. He's taking advantage of people's hearts

I quickly take in a deep breath and stare at the girl infront of me, 'I'm sorry. I have to go and fight.' I immediately become a blur and hit every single one of the people except the man resulting them became unconscious.

 I kneel down next to the unconscious girl and say, 'You want to have a happy dream, don't you? I know that feeling. I want to keep dreaming too but... Are you alright?' while looking up to the young man. 

 He smiles in relieve and thank me, 'Thank you. Be careful.' I stand up and give him a salute. Running toward the train car's exit, I tell Nezuko, 'Stay back and Protect the passengers, Nezuko.'

 She hesitates for a while but in the end she nodded

I can sense it. It really reeks! The demon's scent reached all the way here in this wind! How could I have been sleeping when things were like this... Eventhough the passengers cars were sealed off, I was unbelievably weak-minded back then. The demon's upnwind... Is he on the lead car? I immediately grab the car's roof edge and flip myself up to the top of the car. Pumping some air in to my legs, I run while tracing his scent. There she is! 

 SHe notices me immediately and greet me, 'Ohh, you're awake? Good morning. You could've just slept some more? I showed you an especially nice dream there. I could've showed you a dream where you entire family was slaughtered, you know? Next time, I should show you a dream where your father came back from the dead. Kukuku...' This guy... Went too far! How dare he talk to my family like this... I harden my eyes in seriousness and anger, 'Don't talk to my family like this. 

Time to pay for your sins demon!' 

.....