Chapter 42069 (the forest)

A demon can be seen eating someone inside a forest cabin. 

Demon POV-

I had found a family in a forest that were eating some disgusting human food. I hadn't eaten human flesh in 2 days. I was starving. I broke into the house and killed the family. I started eating they're remains. They were all marechi. That family of 6 I was eating was equivalent to 600 humans. I could feel power rushing through my veins. 

3rd POV-

A man with white hair and a blindfold Is sitting a a box like prison. He gets up and shoots a blue ball of energy toward the wall in front of him. He trie again and again, but it doesn't break.

He goes to sleep.

3 days later-

The man tries his most powerful technique in hopes it will destroy the wall. A purple ball of energy. The ball and wall collided and continue to make sparks. Eventually a small oval appears in the wall. The man is happy and gets out of the box. He walk out onto a plain field and notes down the coordinates of the hole in the sky..

Later at night-

The man looks worried and realises that he is in another dimension. He gets up and starts to search for answers. Before he reaches a town he hears a scream from a forest nearby. He goes to check it out.

The man POV-

i heard a scream and went into the forest. After a minute or two I arrived at a bloodied cabin. I saw a monster eating a family. The monster began to grow horns and I thought to myself, "a curse?" "No it must be something else" it dashed at me but I easily evaded it. "Ooooh are you a demon slayer?" It asked. "What's that?' I replied. "Ooh so your just lucky. Don't worry I will kill you quick." I began to laugh. "Huh why are you laughing aren't you scared?" It asked. "daijouba desho." "Why is that?" It asked. "Datte kimi........ yowai mo." The demon rushed at me at fast speed I disappeared and the demon freaked out. I went up to the demon and said, "do you think you can hit me? Come then try." The demon put his fist in my stomach but nothing happened. "How??" The demon exclaimed. "Datte kimi.... Yowai mo." "kyoshiki murasaki(Hollow purple)" a giant purple ball of energy went towards the demon in front of me and killed it....

2 hours later-

I found a demon by the name of Muzan kibitsuji. I used the same technique on him and completely destroyed his body. Some how he regenerated his entire body. He looked at me and exclaimed, "you can't kill me i'm the demon king!!" Someone appeared behind me and gave me a sword. The sword began to change to the colour purple. I looked at it and it began to glow. I threw it at the demon king with my technique and it completely obliterated him.

I went back into the box, only to wake up and notice it was all a dream and I had never left my prison.... 😢 

A/N-

Aaaaahhhhhhh.... Ok so I'm going to Australia in a week. Exciting. I know this is prob a bummer for u all but I think i can prob post like 3-5 more chapters in the week. Another thing I want to clarify is that this chapter was not canon I was just bored.

One last thing. I'm going to kill someone or two people off in the next couple chapters for character development. Would you guys prefer Hikari to die or Yuna and yuichiro.

Personally I think Yuna and yui would improve more characters if they were to die.