Chapter 39 (the docks)

Taiyo is going to a docking bay near a seaside town. He is trying to hide from the corps as much as possible. He doesn't want to be seen...

"Excuse me sir, how much would a boat cost." Asked Taiyo to a man on the dock.

"Do you think you could afford one, young man?" Asked the man

"Yes whatever amount you need." Taiyo replied.

"Ok, you can buy a boat for around 300 gold coins." The man said.

Taiyo handed the man 500 hundred instead of 300, this shocked the man.

The ship was huge. It had came with food, and a crew. Taiyo hadn't asked for this stuff but the man repaid Taiyo for his kind gesture. The ship was brand new and was headed for Europe 

The journey to Europe would take at least a month. So Taiyo had to get ready for a long trip.

The seas were harsh and the food was scarce. The crew had became friends with Taiyo and he was reminded of his family in the crew. They taught him how to speak the language of the English, and in under a month he mastered French, Italian, Spanish and English.

1 month and some time later.

"Land ho land ho, we have reached Taiyo-sans destination." Said one of the crew members.

"Thank you all for this trip. I believe this is where we part ways. Please keep the boat and have a safe trip back to Japan." Taiyo said

Taiyo kamado was now in France.

Taiyo went towards a shop to eat some food. He had not had a proper meal in a month and was dying to eat something delicious.

He went into a restaurant only to get mauled by prostitutes.

He gave them money and sent them on their way. He had some bread and meat which had been grown in Europe.

After that he looked at his map to try and find the location of the book. 

He asked around to find out that there was a cave with a monster in it. He believed that was where he had to go....

Meanwhile in Japan-

"One month has passed shinobu, but I miss him more everyday. No one made me feel as special as he did. I miss him. (Cry cry cry)" said Kanae

Shinobu could only comfort her sister. 

In the infinity castle-

"As you know the only other monster has died. He is gone so I believe this calls for a celebration, my uppermoons." Said Muzan 

"We are all very happy that he is gone, may I ask what we are going to celebrate with Muzan-sama?" Asked doma.

"Well doma! We have new uppermoons." Said Muzan 

"Yayaya brand new friends, would any of them be interested to love me?" Asked doma

"Stfu and stop interrupting Muzan-sama." Said akaza.

"May i introduce the new uppermoon 6, Kaigoku. The new upper moon 5, Nakime. And some new demons will be joining us. Jairo the boxing demon from Europe. He will share the position of upper 3 with you Akaza. Naoki the demon who will be sharing the position of rank 2 with you doma. She has powers similar to daki and Gyutaro, but she also has the power of hypnosis. And finally the demon that is all of your elder. Zeiko. He is sharing the position of upper rank 1 and he is 800 years old. He is the closest to me and I want you all to respect him. He has the power to predict movements. He can predict everything.

End-

Authors note-

So I have my 4th last exam tomorrow. I hoped you liked the chapter. Btw the way naoki is like enmu, Gyutaro and daki combined. She is similar in appearance with daki but she is more petite and wears more revealing clothes. Any way wish me luck for my exams.