Chapter 44 (de ja vu)

taiyo fell asleep....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in taiyo's dream-

where am i? huh. i knew  had just entered the butterfly mansion. i remember kanae leaving for a mission. where the hell am i? is that kanae. no it can't be. she just left. wiat is she fighting a demon? who is that demon. no it can't be, is it realy uppermoon 2? i thought i killed him. no i decapitated his lims. not his head. i need to help kanae. 

i rushed towards kanae but i couldn't get pass a fence. i just watched her get beat by doma. that bithc i needed to help her. was this a dream, it had to be. this could be real. the sun began to rise and doma kicked kanae in the abdomen. he ran away and i watched kanae cough up blood. i couldn't help her. i needed to help her. shinobu came, and i shouted out her name. she didn't hear me and just ran to kanae. shinobu was creaming meanwhile kanae said her last words. i had to watch her die, and i couldn't do anything. all of a sudden voices began ringing in my head. "HeAd To ThE town north east!!!!" "save her, save HER!!!" said the voices.

i woke up.. shivering.

In the real world-

kanae is on a mission. she goes to a town where girls have been disappearing.

kanae POV-

i arrived at a town at night.as soon I got there I could sense the presence of a strong demon. Chills went down my spine, I ran as fast as I could to find out where the demon was hiding. i was feeling some de ja vu.

Suprisingly the demon was eating a women in the open. he lifted his head up he looked at me and said, "ooooooh its you. your that monsters girlfriend. i am soooo sorry he died. if you want i can end your misery." he said that as he licked the the blood from his lips. He said "hey kanae?, are you sad?"i said nothing. I unsheathed my sword and charged at him. He was laughing and wasn't being serious, he easily dodged my attacks and finished eating the lady.

3rd person POV-

Without a single word, Kanae unsheathes her katana and dashes towards Doma. SUNFLOWER BREATHING FIFTH FORM: BURNING PETALS, Kanae unleashes a flurry of consecutive attacks while she is in the air, that flow and weave in on themselves damaging the demons head, Doma unfolded his fan and blocked the incoming attacks using his fans easily.

Doma - Don't think I'm weak, lady. I have recieved more blood from my Lord an- FLOWER BREATHING FOURTH FORM: CRIMSON HANAGOROMO, Doma's sentence was cut off when Kanae outta nowhere landed a single but powerful curved sword slash.

Doma instantly drops his happy face and shows a serious face instead. Doma - You are gonna die now, bitch. Kanae - As if I will let you!! 

And with that, Kanae dashes towards Doma again, and starts releasing multiple consecutive sword slashes, which Doma kept on blocking with his fans. This went for a while before Kanae ducks and stabs the left eye of Doma. Doma doesn't even flinch, but instead, kicks Kanae in the abdomen sending her flying off. 

Doma - I'm not gonna heal my eye, because even with one eye, I will defeat you and show you how weak you are. Kanae gulps. BLOOD DEMON ART FROZEN LOTUSES Doma creates several ice lotuses with razor-sharp ice shards and sends it towards Kanae. 

Kanae swings her sword in a circular motion and blocks the incoming ice shards. But as soon as she blocked the attacks, she felt immense tingling pain in her chest area. Doma had cut her upper chest area with his fan. Her uniform was torn in the part where she got cut and blood was pouring out. She tried to attack Doma as she swung her sword towards him, but Doma easily dodged it just by stepping aside."hehe kanae, im mad, and happy. have i fallen in love with you? and for some reason im getting a feeling of de ja vu..." exclaimed doma