Chapter 38 (pronounced dead)

Kanae POV-

After I visited Taiyo's ward, I went to the graveyard to pay my respects. 

I had a feeling I was being watched....

I ran out and looked up, to see Sanemi-kun fall down from a tree.

"Hey beautiful" said Sanemi.

"Why would you say that Sanemi-kun, you know I only love one man...." Said kanae.

"I said it because it's true. How about you stay with me some while. Taiyo is in a coma, he would never know." Said Sanemi.

Sanemi pushed me to a wall before I could speak.

"come on kanae, I am the one perfect guy for you, don't pick a loser who faints after a spar." Said Sanemi.

"Sorry Sanemi-kun, I can't."

(Sanemi starts touching kanae without her permission.)

"Come on kanae, can't this change your mind." Sanemi said.

All of a sudden a figure appears behind Sanemi and knocks him out.

Taiyo POV-

As I was crying at the loss of Yoriichi, I woke up.

I took out the needles in my arms and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and saw my complexion. I looked sickly, similar to tou-san. 

The words of Yoriichi passed through my head. How could I get the flame hashira records without being noticed or found. How could I find the book with Yoriichi wisdom unit without getting annoyed.

A plan came into my head. I would have to fake my death....

But before that I would have to save my love life.

I ran across town trying to find kanae I could sense her presence, I saw her being touched by Sanemi and this made me more jealous than angry. (Kanae and Taiyo hadn't had Seth's since his coma.) he went behind Sanemi and knocked him out.

I went and hugged Kanae. And made up a lie. "Kanae promise me you'll take care of tanjiro and kanao. Promise me you"ll stay away from this jerk. This will be the last time I see you."

"What do you mean Taiyo-kun."

They both pulled each other into a hug.

"I love you Kanae."

"Don't leave Taiyo-kun, don't leave...."

Taiyo pretended to stop his breathing but Kanae took him to the mansion anyway.

"Shinobu where are you! Taiyo-kun was awake, but I think he's about to die."

Kanae put Taiyo on a bed.

"OMG, nee-san how did this happen to Taiyo Nii-chan?"

"He saved me from Sanemi, but then told me he would see me again in heaven."

shinobu checked his heart rate.

Taiyo began to slow his heart in order to trick them.

"I need to stop my heart rate, fuck this hurts, I need to go for a little longer." Taiyo thought

"Shinobu? What is it? Don't tell me, is he gone...."

"I'm sorry nee-san, his heart isn't beating."

As shinobu lifted her head off Taiyo's body. He allowed his heart to resume beating. He could not bare watching Kanae cry. 

"Impossible, the man I love is dead! Why shinobu "sob" why "sob"" Kanae said while crying waterfalls.

On the same day they hurried Taiyo. But little did they know he would be coming out of the dirt soon.

The news had reached all the hashiras and people close to him.

Rengoku: IT CAN'T BE, MY FRIEND, I SHALL END THOSE DEMONS IN YOUR NAME. Sob sob

Tanjiro: Aniki, how could this be. I promise I will help nezuko. Sob sob..

Uzui: How unflamboyant today is a sad day.

Gyomei: namu amida butsu 

Sanemi: ........................

 Sabito (meanwhile he is about to have seggs with Hikari): well that turned me off, I can't believe that my best friend is dead. How could the most powerful hashira die?

Hikari: sob sob sob. I'm so sorry Sabito-san

Kanao: tears flowing down her eyes.

Obanai: I see, it's a shame!

Mitsuri: OMG no way (while covering her mouth) sob sob sob

Giyuu: i see........ (tears flowing down his cheeks.

yuichiro: I will kill all demons in the name of Taiyo-san, I shall kill the demon name Kokoshibu in his name!

Muichiro: I can't believe it.

Oyakata-sama: i see it's a shame, I believed that he could kill kibitsuji himself.

Meanwhile rumour speed amongst the demons-

Muzan- yes yes yes, the only man who could to destroy me is dead. This is good news. We shall celebrate with new upper moons.....

Taiyo got the record and burnt it with sunbreathing. The book formed into a map leading to the place with the white ghosts....

Authors note-

I'm not trying to be racist btw, I just found that on google when I searched "what did people call the Europeans. No racism is involved. Plus I'm European so why would I offend myself.

Anyway I hoped you guys like the chapter. I have three in class essays tomorrow wish me luck.