Regular Everyday Normal Guy

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You roll over on your bed and heavily smash your hand over your alarm clock and go back to laying your head on your pillow. You were having a good dream. A really good dream.

MJ: Y/N are you up!?

You groan before tiredly standing up and yelling back.

Y/N: No!

MJ: Well then get up! And come have some breakfast!

You quickly go through your morning routine before jogging down the stairs with your headphones around your neck and your Walkman on your hip heading straight for the door.

MJ looks up from her newspaper and looks confused.

MJ: Where are you going? Aren't you gonna have breakfast?

You turn around while opening the door and putting on your headphones.

Y/N: No, sorry, I'm gonna be late.

You exit the apartment while MJ looks at her watch on her wrist.

MJ: School doesn't start for another 45 minutes.

She looks sadly at the door and thinks about the times you would cling to her hip and not talk to other people when you were little.

Peter: At least he's not like me. I used to be late so many times even my teachers lost count.

MJ looks behind her and sees her loving husband in a 'kiss the chef' apron while holding a cup of coffee that he sets down on the table coaster next to her.

MJ: It's not that I don't like that he's starting to move on, but I think he's starting to ignore us. I mean he even blew off dinner last night.

Peter: It's just him becoming a teenager. I was an awkward geek. If I were keeping score he would be crushing me.

MJ eventually goes back to her newspaper and makes it her goal to talk to you tonight.

.............................................................................................

You walk down your street in Queens, New York listening to Heaven's On fire by KISS. You weren't one for rock music but any cassette tape you could find that still worked was good enough to listen to.

Eventually, you reach your destination. That being the subway train station. You go through a hidden side door just left of the tracks and close it behind you.

Graffiti layered the small room, your good friend Miles showed you this a couple of months back and you both decided to make it your chill room. You come back every once in a while to add a layer or just admire the work.

Your favourite? Expectations by Miles Morales. It had bright colours with the word expectations highlighted and an outline of miles body filled in black right in the middle. You felt your pocket buzz and you pull out your phone and see a text about said, Miles. You then notice the time and quickly walk out of the room.

Y/N: Damn, better go before I'm actually late.

.............................................................................................

Everyone looks at you as you enter the science lab. You pull down your headphones and stop the song walking to your seat in the back.

Mrs Devons: Ah, Mr Parker, maybe you can enlighten us with the answer? If X has 5 times the velocity of Y. What is the Mass of X?

You look up from your leaning position and look at the board squinting your eyes a little before answering.

Y/N: Well it can be anything because Mass doesn't affect the velocity of an object only the resistance between it and the particles it passes through.