Black Cat, Bad Omen

Y/n landed on top of the museum. He has gotten an alarm ping courtesy of Lyla's surveillance capabilities.

Y/n crawled down the side of the building and peeked in through a window. A couple of robbers, some heavily armed with ski masks were roughly shoving paintings into long bags.

Y/n lightly pushed the window which rotated, allowing him to crawl inside onto the roof.

Robber 1: Get the paintings!

Robber 2: What do you think I'm doing?!

Y/n just sighed before dropping down onto the ground making the 5 or 6 robbers gasp as they saw him.

Robber 1: It's the Spider-Man!

Y/n: Good observations guys.

Robber 3: Get him!

Robber 3 went for a wide hook which Y/n dodged before sweeping his leg with a low kick and grabbing hold of his head before slamming him into the wall.

Y/n: What exactly was the idea there?

TING

Y/n simply moved his shoulders as one of the armed robbers began to shoot at him unsuccessfully. Y/n webbed the gun before throwing it at the second armed robber.

Robber: Fine. We'll do this the old-fashioned way.

The remaining 3 robbers put up their fists while Y/n kept his relaxed stance.

Y/n: That's cute, did you all rehearse that part or was it improvised?

Robber 1: Shut up!

All 3 went to attack him at once. Y/n shot a heavy web which catapulted a robber back into a wall, sticking him to it.

The next robber threw three consecutive punches which were easily dodged by the crime fighter. Y/n ducked low and elbowed an attacker which winded them.

The second assailant went for another punch but Y/n grabbed his fist and put pressure on it making the robber fall to the ground in pain.

Y/n webbed up the winded man as well as the guy with the injured fist. Y/n noticed one of the black bags and webbed it to his hand.

He unsheathed the bag to see a small oil painting. It was a lady sailing down what looked like a river of blood, very detailed blood. Y/n scoffed.

Y/n: Guys you know these are just copies, the profits of the real one were given to F.E.A.S.T.

The men just groaned in pain for a response. Y/n was about to leave and alert the authorities when something caught his eye.

It was a marble statue, with 3 panes of bulletproof glass surrounding it and, as it was against the wall, a metal back wall protecting its 6.

The statue must've been of the Greek/Romanian period as it resembled Julius Caesar with a small ledger of papers.

???: Like what you see?

Y/n suddenly turned his attention to a woman who appeared from behind the statue, she wore a black one-piece and some black goggles That were hollow in the middle, letting h see her dark brown eyes.

What really made her stand out was her snow-white hair, it flowed down her back and was void of any fails or discolouration.

Y/n: I'm guessing you're not here to check out the art?

The woman shook her head and leaned on the statue like she was waiting. She smiled.

???: I'm Black Cat, you may have heard of me.