Theories And Alcohol

You pace along the roof of your room. Who was Dad talking to? This question plagued your thoughts all night long.

To be honest you couldn't sleep anyways. Enhanced hearing is a bitch especially when all you want is some peaceful quiet time.

Nevertheless, here you were upside down at 6:30 am thinking about your Dad. Life couldn't get any weirder than this.

Lyla: Sleeping troubles Master Y/n?

You take your phone out of your pocket and look at the screen to catch a glimpse of Lyla's name written in a light shade of Blue.

Y/n: How are you on my phone?

Lyla: I hacked it, Master Y/n. I hope that is acceptable.

Y/n: Whatever.

Lyla: I sense a change in emotion. What seems to be the problem?

Y/n: What are you, my therapist now?

Lyla: I am what you wish me to be. Within reason.

You just sigh and put your hands on your head.

Y/n: Who created you?

Lyla doesn't respond and you repeat your question.

Y/n: Lyla, who created you?

There's still silence so you just ask another question.

Y/n: Ok fine. Tell me about yourself.

Lyla: I am Lyla your persona-

Y/n: Yeah you've said that before. Uhhhh. This is getting us nowhere.

You groan before putting your back to the wall and lying comfortably closing your eyes.

TING

You slowly open your eyes to your door sliding open revealing Kate once again. She was wearing black pants and a black shirt with a purple jacket.

She notices you on the roof unlike yesterday and begins to talk.

Kate: I know you're part spider but we've got to stop meeting like this.

You chuckle a little and do a backflip as you land on the ground.

Kate: Show off.

She says with a smile.

Y/n: Well I aim to please.

You talk while taking a bow. Kate's face gets flushed and she turns her head to the side before talking.

Kate: A-anyways me and some of the others always head to school a little early and seeing as your up I was hoping you would come with me. Us! Come with us.

She slips up a little at the end of her sentence and she gets a little redder. If that were even possible.

Y/n smiles and shoves his phone in his hoodie pocket before walking out his door. Kate kinda just looks at him.

Y/n: You coming?

Kate smiles and follows alongside you chatting as you walk through the large white hallways.

...........................................................................................

Y/n: It's a lot bigger than I thought.

You look at the almost skyscraping white and blue buildings of Horizon High.