Rhinos Like Art?

Wilson Fisk was a repeated name in Y/n's line of work. First starting with Electro and other villains of the Sinister Six.

Then Felicity Hardy AKA the Black Cat, who informed him of her partnership with the Kingpin of crime.

It seems everything was being controlled by Fisk, but what made Y/n curious was why.

His Dad had beaten Kingpin many times in his years of being Spider-Man. Even Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil, Elaine's boyfriend, was chasing the guy.

Black Cat: Took you long enough hot stuff.

And that leads us to why Y/n landed on the side of a building in Manhattan. And why he was with a now notorious criminal as she swung her hair out of her face.

Black Cat: You showed.

She flipped backwards and looked down at Y/n with her hands on the edge of the building.

Y/n: And you called. Did you get the next target?

Black Cat hummed as she leaned closer with a curious expression painted on her dark and magnetizing eyes.

Black Cat: All business, no pleasure. Do you have a girlfriend?

Y/n: I-i don't think that's relevant.

Black Cat: Whatever you say Spider-Guy.

She launched off of the building and used a grappling tool to swing between buildings. Y/n shook his head but followed her.

Eventually, the duo reached a dark warehouse that blended between other buildings that were lit by the street lights. The City that never sleeps.

Black Cat: What do you think, Spider? Easy in and out

Y/n: Does everything you say need to be an innuendo?

Black Cat: Only with you.

Kid, I think you're in the end zone with this chick.

Shut up.

Black Cat booped his nose before jumping off of his back and towards the warehouse. She landed on the roof and peered into the top of the warehouse

The Rhino. An animal characterized by its unusual colour, strength, and singular keratin horn on its head.

So there was no reason for an 8-foot-tall Russian man wearing a suit for this animal to be robbing a warehouse at 3 in the morning.