Heroes And Hangovers

TING

TING

TING

Your senses keep going off as you just groan and pull whatever is on you closer. You have the hangover of the century and you were damned if you were gonna let your powers stop you from getting good sleep in. And You almost go back to sleep before.

TING

You slowly open your eyes and you see the others on the other couches with only light snores to let you know they were still asleep.

Is this what being a teenager is? You felt something move in your arms and you look down to see Kate with her black hair messy and her outfit slightly ruffled.

Being a teenage boy you instantly start thinking the worst and your face gets red quickly but you remain calm on the outside.

So you can just kinda lay there awkwardly with your head pounding from the alcohol and your senses still going off.

As you wait for Kate to wake up you look around at the others again and see Miles with Morgan.

You slowly take out your phone and snap a picture. That's for lying asshole. He's so gonna beat my ass.

And it's back to waiting. Well if you've learned anything from this it's that Miles is a liar, Kamala is a child, America is a loud snorer, Billy sleeps face first, Danny is a lightweight, Morgan is deathly silent, Riri utters algebra in her sleep and Kate is a hugger.

She was totally gonna crack your ribs. It was nearly half an hour before Billy woke up with a groan and you silently called out to him.

Y/n: Hey Billy you alright?

He takes his head up from his pillow and answers in an annoyed voice.

Billy: I will be.

He pushes America, who was previously laying on his back, and sits up as she remains asleep and now covers nearly the whole couch.

Billy: That's better.

He stands up and starts to crack his back as he looks at his surroundings with tired eyes which eventually land on you and Kate.

Y/n: I kinda need your help here.

Billy: Sorry bud no can do. You're stuck in the Kate Bishop Bear grip, not even the strongest man on Earth could break through that. But I can double as entertainment.

He sits back down but at the bottom of the couch seen how America had taken all of it now. You sigh and you two just look at each other before smiling.

Y/n: Did we seriously do all that last night?

You suddenly started to fill with worry as you pull out your phone and looked at the time. 10:30.

Y/n: Shouldn't we get going, school started an hour and a half ago.

Billy: It's fine we don't have lessons today. Why do you think we got hammered?

Y/n: I'm so confused about this schedule. What's the point of even going in if we don't need to be there?

Billy: In a nutshell, we only have lessons on Monday and Sunday. Seeing as today is Thursday we can use the lab for related or unrelated projects.

You nod your head a little and went to ask another question before you were interrupted.

Morgan: Could you two shut up? Miles is really comfortable right now.

You both look at Morgan who shuffles a little and moves her head further up.