Brand New Kicks

Y/n swung down a busy street of New York. It was the rush hour which explained why there were so many cars on the road and how they were lit up like a Christmas tree.

Y/n was on his way to the Avengers tower, well, the new one. Stark was thinking about relocating Y/n and the others there while the Avengers took a... Vacation. Besides after the compound was breached by Doc Ock so easily, it was a popular choice to move.

Y/n's patrol made him a little late but not by much and knowing Tony, he wouldn't mind-

???: Ahhhh!

Y/n got wrapped in a net that got quickly got pulled down onto a building roof. Y/n's senses didn't go off when the net hit him, meaning only one thing.

???: Hello again, spider.

Kraven The HunterAge: 86 (Relative physical: 49)Powers: Experienced combatant and master hunterAssociation: ???

Kraven The Hunter
Age: 86 (Relative physical: 49)
Powers: Experienced combatant and master hunter
Association: ???

Portrayed by Ryan Hurst

Y/n: Um, do I know you?

Kraven: Ha! Very entertaining joke. I. Am. The Hunter!

Y/n: Right, how could I forget?

Y/n ripped open the net and stood up with his arms out.

Y/n: Lyla can I get some info on this guy?

Lyla: Kraven the hunter. An old foe of your dad.

Y/n: Great. Listen, I'm kinda late for a meeting of sorts. So could you like, leave me alone for a minute or two and I'll get back to ya?

Kraven felt the tip of his machete with his index finger, testing the sharpness of the blade before throwing it into the ground. Kraven tilted his head which made his neck crack.

Kraven: You cannot run, spider. I am the bes-

Y/n: You're the best hunter?

Kraven: How did you know my words, Spider?

Y/n: You're quite a predictable dude.

Kraven tapped his chest with his fists before spreading out his arms, like a linesman getting ready to sack a quarterback. Y/n groaned as he stretched before noticing someone behind Kraven.

Y/n: Hey before we get on with this, I've got a joke. What's short, scary and diving right for you!

Kraven barely dodged in time as Laura swiped one of her claws against his exposed chest. Laura's momentum stopped as she landed on one knee next to Y/na.