Teenagers For The Night

(Warning Sexual Themes In This Chapter!)

You took another bite of your sandwich as you sat on the edge of a building and bopped your head to the hip-hop music emitting from the speaker beside you.

You fully pulled your mask off instead of just the mouth part to look down the skyscraper as you mumbled the lyrics to the song.

Scanner: I'm 10-4 dispatch go for blue.

You looked at the scanner and turned down the music slightly. It had been a few weeks since travelling to the other universe and now you were just being the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.

Well, that's the reason why Yelena always made you go on patrol alone. The city was quiet most likely because it was the middle of the night. The city never sleeps. Until it sleeps.

You rubbed your hands together as you dusted crumbs off of your suit before standing up and pacing along the edge of the building, staying on the edge trying to keep balance as a way to pass the time.

Scanner: Shots fired! Shots fired! Subject is made of... Sand? Require assistance at 15th Bell Avenue.

Y/n: That's my cue

You webbed your mask to your hand and pulled it on as you jumped off of the building. Huh, made of sand. Sounds familiar.

It wasn't hard to find the crime scene which was lit up by red and blue cop lights and broken glass from a store window.

You landed on one of the police cars causing the cops to lower their weapons and take cover behind their respective vehicles.

There was silence as no weapons fire could be heard now. You dropped from the car and slowly but cautiously approach the store entrance.

Y/n: Here, Mr criminal. I won't bite.

As you got closer you felt your feet crunch against the sand which was present at the entrance.

TING

???: Hey.

You could only block your face as a fist made of sand swung to hit you, catapulting you back into the police car you dropped from making a crater into the vehicle.

Y/n: Hey, right back at ya.

You groaned as you exited the broken car to see a man in a green and black striped shirt and some beige cargo pants. He had a short grey beard and the fist he hit you with became flesh again.

 He had a short grey beard and the fist he hit you with became flesh again

You cracked your neck before getting in an attack pose to face the man.

???: I don't wanna throw down Spider-Guy, just walk away.

Y/n: Oh come on, you know it's Spider-Man.

The man charged you and threw a punch which got enlarged with sand as it came towards you.