Within The Toombes

After the arrest of Electro, Y/n was inclined to investigate the remaining members of the Sinister Six.

In his investigation, Y/n found out that the original Six villains his dad had faced were also coincidently the Sinister Six. Great minds think alike, huh?

Anyways, during his analysis, Y/n found out about drones used by the one and only Vulture. This leads us to why Y/n was currently webbing towards a construction building.

The drones were spread out across the city and were funnily enough designed to look like vultures.

Y/n noticed one on the exit of the arcade but didn't think anything of it, that was until Lyla informed him of over 10 mechanical vultures watching his every move.

Yelena gave Y/n a slight reprimand for the unauthorised exit from the compound but otherwise, he and Kate got off scot-free.

Y/n simply followed the trail of robot birds back to their nest which was on the second-highest floor of an active construction site building.

At first glance, the building seemed more like a squatter's mansion rather than a villain's hideout but nonetheless, Y/n followed the vultures into the building.

The scavengers cawed as Y/n silently pursed them. They lead him to an open and unfinished room, while the vultures flew into specific cages.

The room had tech scattered around on work tables and benches. The tech that caught Y/n's eye was equipped onto a mannequin.

It was the vulture suit. A sudden ringing came in Y/n's left ear, the sound of his ringtone.

Lyla: Incoming call from Riri. Do you wanna answer?

Y/n: Not right-

Lyla: Too long didn't read! Hey, Riri!

Y/n rolled his eyes at his A.I.'s juvenile behaviour as he traversed through the room, observing the different sets of technology.

Riri: Hey, Lyla. Is Y/n there?

Y/n: On speaker.

He could hear a rustling in the background and a couple of tools clanking against metal, probably her lab partner, Morgan, working on something.

Y/n wasn't meant to be skipping school but he would've just sat there and done nothing using his free time.

Riri: Well, it's definitely Stark technology.

Y/n: Lyla told me the same thing, anything else?

Riri: It's ancient. I ran some scans and it seems to be experimental. Has to be at least from 2011 with these components.

Y/n picked up a gauntlet and examined it while he listened to Riri.

Y/n: What's Fisk doing with an experimental Arc reactor from 2011?

Riri: I have no idea-

Morgan: Is that Y/n!?

Her voice was faint and barely heard over the loud banging in the background.

Y/n: Morgan?

Riri: Yeah, let me pass the phone.

A rustling was heard before Morgan's voice cleared through the noise.

Morgan: Yelena wants you to scope out a tower in a couple of days. You'll be seeing my Dad. The tower could be a new base of operations.

Y/n: Cool, tell her I'm on it. Thank Riri for me. Later.

Y/n hung up the phone, just in time for him to get tackled to the ground with force.

Y/n groaned as he felt the weight of someone on him, he opened his eyes to see a girl with matte black hair and a feral look in her eyes. Defiantly not Liz.