Eye Of The Storm

Y/n: So, looks like I was gone for a while.

Jean: Just a couple of hours. We were worried. At least you weren't alone.

She gestured to his other variants who were interacting with each other. Their identical beige jumpsuits were replaced with their respective gear used for crime-fighting.

Jean: Where did you go?

Y/n: I was in a cell, where I found these guys. Apparently, the TVA rounded a bunch of us up and-

Miguel: Did you say the TVA?

Miguel interrupted his sentence with a shocked face. Y/n confirmed with a nod.

Y/n: Yeah, why? Do you know them?

Jean: Y/n, they're the people who get involved when we mess up... badly.

Y/n: Oh, well I mean, we're safe right? They can't get us here. Cause I did some real damage to their security force and let's just say I might be on the top of their list for grudges.

Miguel: Wait, I need to get this straight.

He paused as he crossed his arm, trying to make an understanding of the situation.

Miguel: You, Y/n Parker, went to the Null Zone Dimension, fought a bunch of TVA Agents, and escaped, unscathed.

Y/n: It sounds a lot simpler than it was. When you have 5 variants with all their skills, it makes fighting without powers easy.

Miguel rolled his eyes and walked back to his computer. Lyla appeared next to him as he tapped on the keyboard. The two individuals from before walked over to Jean and Y/n. He recognized them from the photo Miguel showed him at the start of this whole multiverse problem. The blonde girl offered a handshake.

???: Hey, Y/n. Heard a lot about you. Nice to finally see you after all this time.

Y/n: Hi. Nice to meet you.

He shook her hand and she suddenly chuckled.

???: Sorry, I should introduce myself. The last time I saw you, you were a baby. Gwen Stacy.

Y/n: Why does that sound familiar?

Gwen: Maybe because my daughter is-

Jean cleared her throat and shot Gwen a look that said to stop talking. Gwen covered up her interruption with a friendly smile. The boy with chocolate skin offered his hand next.

???: Miles Morales.

Y/n: Um, I don't think...

Miles: I'm Miles from another universe. Different from the one you know.

Y/n: I thought variants were supposed to look the same.

Miles: Flattering but, we vary from time to time. Yours don't look any different from you.

Y/n glanced over to look at his variants. Castle stared back at them, not in a rude way but more like he was deep in thought. Stark was flipping his suit in his hand. Moony juggled his crescent moons between his fingers. Atlas had somehow got a Walkman and was grooving out to some music on it. Karma had smoke dancing around his arm. And finally, Strange was... wait... where's Strange?

Y/n: Yeah, I guess I'm the exception.

Moony: Hey, are they talking about us? I think so, Jake. We should bash their skulls in! Do you ever get tired of trying to pick a fight with everyone we meet? Never!

Miles: I'm guessing that one's a Moon Knight variant.

Y/n: I'd agree if I knew who that was.

Miguel: Okay, now that we're all done mingling, why don't we figure out a solution to, oh I don't know, the 6 variants of Y/n stood in front of me.