Battle Training

You collapse onto your bed with exhaustion. After Carnage showed you his 'influence' on you he took you on patrols until 3 in the morning when you finally started to get tired.

You groan as you forget to take off your suit but as you start to get up you feel the suit slowly move and you look down to see the suit retract into a bracelet which formed around your wrist.

You move your head back to your pillow and lay gently on it. Eventually, you begin to drift into darkness and feel yourself fall asleep.

...........................................................................................

Kid, wake up there's someone in your room.

What who? Can you describe them?

A woman with blond hair, maybe 5'7. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're getting laid.

You shake your head and yawn as you lift yourself off of your bed and take in your surroundings, primarily looking for the woman in your room.

You ultimately spot her sitting at the foot of your bed facing away from you.

???: Are you decent?

Her accent was strong and you recognized it as Russian. Carnage had given you some clothes which formed from the bracelet, a simple pair of shorts and a hoodie.

Y/n: Who are you?

You ask dodging her question. She sighs and stands up slowly turning around. You notice she is wearing a black pair of sweatpants and a black crop top with no shoes or socks.

???: I could ask same thing little spider.

I like her.

You shake your head and lift your hand for a handshake to which she stares at it before hesitantly taking it.

Y/n: Y/n Parker.

She nods her head and goes to talk before quickly pulling your arm and pushing you to the ground, pinning your arm behind your back and a knee on your back.

???: Yelena Belova.

Well, this is degrading.

You're telling me! You blindly kick out her leg and roll over pining her hands just above her. She struggles for a moment before stopping.

Yelena: Okay spider boy you win.

You let go of her and stand up fully offering her a hand up which she takes with no surprises now.

Y/n: Miles mentioned you last night, said you are our mentor-

TING

Yelena goes to punch you in the stomach but you quickly dodge to the right and catch her follow-up jab with your hand.

Y/n: Can you please stop doing that?

Yelena moves a step back and shrugs her shoulders.

Yelena: Maybe. Training is in hour don't be late

She then just leaves out of your room without another word or action to which you stand confused and dazed.

Hmm what an odd woman.

You're telling me. You jump up to your ceiling, your now casual place of thought and sit down.

Y/n: A Russian woman at the end of my bed at 7 in the morning... Yeah, my life is normal.

Carnage: If you think this is strange you should see my family.

Carnage's head emerges from the bracelet and looks at you.