I

"Hey baby" Jatavia smile walking up to her long term girlfriend.

"Heyy, I haven't seen you all day where you been ?" beyonce said hugging the girl she claims is the love of her life.

"I been busy with class today, haven't really had any free periods" jatavia said. The two were sophomores in college and have been together since freshmans in highchool.

They met from both being in band but neither being a band geek. They was the two to cause trouble no matter what it was they were doing.

That made them closer being as everyone else couldn't stand them for the way they acted and soon they ended up together.

Fast forward to today they are still going strong and happily in love. They would never leave and never do anything to hurt the other.

Or so they think...

"I'm headed to the court yard right now, you wanna come with me ?" beyonce offered.

"No I gotta get to the libary to collect some stuff for a report I have due. I'll get with you later" jatavia said kissing her quickly.

They said their goodbyes and parted ways

"Damn girl, who is that". A girl spotted beyonce walking in the court yard going up to her friends.

"That's beyonce, and don't even try it she's in a relationship" her friend told her already knowing how the girl is.

Once she sees something she wants, she takes it.

"What that gotta do with me ?" she asked scoffing. A relationship never got in her way before.

"Aye bey I think them girls looking at you" beyonce friend robyn told her with a tap on her shoulder.

"Well I ain't looking at them, you know I got a girl" bey said paying her no mind.

"Man this girls fine though. I'm talking lauren london fine" she said talking about a well known cheerleader at the school.

Everybody wants lauren, beyonce herself even throw a few glances her way.

But if jatavia sees then all hell will break lose.

"You ain't gone look ?" robyn asked already knowing her bestfriend wanted to take a peek.

See something about beyonce that only robyn knows is that the girl is a hoe. When she sees a fine girl she can't help but to get excited and want to be all over that.

It's how she got jatavia, but things suddenly got serious making her find herself stuck.

If you ask she's gonna say she's happy but deep down she wants to run free and bag as many girls that she can.

"Nope. I'm just gone sit here and drink my lemonade" beyonce sipped out of her cup.

"Well you don't have to look over" robyn shrugged. "Why ?"

"Because she's coming over."

"What ?!" beyonce head shot up. "Like she's walking over to me ?"

"Mhm. Shawty is fione too" robyn said licking her lips.

"Do I look like i'm in a relationship ?" the nervous girl asked adjusting her clothes.

Her friend laughed at her while she slightly freaked out "This is serious robyn ! Do I at least look sex-"

"Hey pretty"

Beyonce froze turning to the shorter girl. "Uh... hey ?" she muttered unsurely.

"My name is onika i'm new to the campus, what's your name ?" nicki said noticing beyonce tenseness.