VII

"Baby I got you some food" jatavia said walking in the house.

Beyonce who was in the shower didn't hear her though because her mind was took over by flashbacks of her and nicki.

She had them often, it had her craving to be touched by nicki again.

But she was scared to ask, plus she wasn't supposed to be doing that with another female anyway.

Jatavia had no idea of the events that took place. She didn't suspect it either.

In her mind beyonce was too in love to do something like that to her.

Beyonce was indeed in love with her, but nicki currently had her questioning things.

When she was done showering she heard her phone ding so she picked it up

Nicki🥰-Goodmorning baby 💋.

Beyonce smiled at the text responding to it then without warning the door burst open.

"Did you hear me ?" jatavia asked and beyonce head snapped up.

"No, what did you say ?" she asked not being able to drop the smile on her face. Jatavia scrunched her face wondering what had the girl so smiley this morning.

"I said I got you some food.. What you smiling for ?"

"I'm just happy, thank you for the food" beyonce said pecking her lips and walked out.

She went getting dressed dressing girly as usual. Jatavia like it when she dresses more masculine but beyonce does what she's in the mood for.

She made sure to put on something she thought would get nicki attention hoping for some action.

She put on some lotion and perfume called "Butterfly' from bath and body works before leaving out to get her food

She seen jatavia got her a breakfast sandwich which was her favorite making her smile bright bouncing a little.

She ran in the kitchen grabbing the syrup then went back to her food pouring some on the side.

Jatavia walked in happy to see that beyonce was happy but frowned when she noticed all the syrup she was using "Bey are you sure you wanna use all that ?"

"Yes" beyonce nodded dipping her sandwich in it.

"But you know a lot of sugar don't mix well with your adhd" jatavia said knowing she would be bouncing off the walls all day if she ate all that.

"I'll be still" beyonce said taking a big bite out the sandwich. They both knew that wasn't true but jatavia just let it go since she wouldn't be the one having to deal with all her energy.

When they was done eating beyonce left the house by herself since jatavia had all her classes that morning.

Jatavia sighed cleaning up the mess beyonce left behind "I swear i'm in a relationship with a child" she mumbled to herself.

Onika pulled up to the school with her cousin lauren both of them red eyed and high "You better take eye drops" nicki told her cousin.

"Girl ain't nobody gone tell me nothing, YOU better take eye drops" lauren waved her off knowing she wouldn't get in trouble.

"I don't even got no damn eye drops" onika said then they burst out laughing. Nothing was funny the two was just geeked.

They got out the car and all eyes turned to them per usual. The two never paid anybody no mind though, lauren was with Dwayne and onika was waiting on her 'Girlfriend' to break up with her real girlfriend.