XIV

"Bey stoppp" Nicki groaned tired of hearing Beyonce loud footsteps run around the room.

Beyonce ignored her continuing to run around like she's been doing for the past thirty minutes.

Nicki quickly got up from the bed snatching her up by the back of her shirt.

"Let me go !"

"Go sit yo ass down somewhere" Nicki said walking away from her.

Beyonce groaned stomping her foot twice. "Hush. I asked you nicely several times" Nicki said paying her no mind.

Beyonce walked up to Nicki pouting and flopped in the bed next to her.

"Your teachers said you need to take you medicine before school" Nicki said

"I don't want to" Beyonce mumbled turning her head away from her.

"Well you don't sit down in class so you have to baby" Nicki said getting up to get the pills.

Beyonce huffed knowing she is we going to feel drained all day. She took them anyway because she knew if she was to start failing from constantly getting kicked out she would never be able to play.

"Come lay with me before class start" nicki said reaching her arms out for her

"Ok" beyonce said about to go over there but stopping her nicki pulled her closer letting her lay on top of her.

Beyonce laid her head on nicki chest then the sound of the dog barking made her lift up looking around.

"Lay back down boo" nicki said pulling her back down.

"The dog is crying"

"He's not crying he just sees somebody walking past"

"I'm tired" Beyonce huffed moving around. "Then go to sleep. We got time before class"

"We going to the party today ?" Bey asked "Yep"

"Ouuu ! You gone twerk on me ?!" Bey asked popping up with smile.

"Yep" nicki said smirking. "Do it now" beyonce said not wanting to wait.

"No"

Bey huffed reaching over grabbing some candy she saw nicki eating earlier.

She stuffed it in her mouth while nicki watching snickering "What'a funny ?"

"That's edibles"

Bey put the rest of the candy down knowing it would make her wayy more sleepy if she got high and just decided to talk to nicki.

She ended up talking her ear off until she finally fell asleep laying with her head rested on nicki stomach.

Nicki sighed planning on joining her but as soon as she closed her eyes her alarm for school went off making her groan.

"Turn it offff" beyonce said trying to reach for the phone. "You have to get up, it's time for class"

Beyonce groaned sitting up with a frown. "I'm sleepy, and it's cold" she said getting out the bed.

She grabbed the jacket nicki let her borrow putting it on then put her crocs on while nicki went to feed the dog before she left.

They gathered all their stuff before getting in the car. "You hungry" nicki asked driving off.

"no" beyonce mumbled staring out the window feeling extremely tired.

"You ok ?" nicki asked and bey nodded slowly looking over at her. "You sure baby ?"