XXII

When onika pulled up to Tina house it was a lot of cars outside and beyonce looked over at her.

"You can't come in"

"Why not ?" Onika asked mugging her. She didn't really care for going in at first but now that she said that she cares a lot.

"I'm not ready for you to meet my family.. I'm sorry" beyonce said truly feeling bad about it but she felt this was too much family at once for her to be around.

Onika sighed honestly not knowing how to feel. "Ok" she said accepting it.

"It's ok pook" she said kissing her cheek not wanting her to feel bad about it.

"You sure ?" Beyonce asked "Yes baby. Go with your family" onika said kissing her.

"What time do I need to come get you ?" She asked "you can come when you get out of practice" beyonce said knowing that should be enough family time for her.

"Ok, Do you want me to tell the band director something ?"

"No I told him it was a family emergency" she said opening the door getting out and you could hear the loud music playing from in the car

"Ju !" Beyonce drunk uncle jay said loudly when he seen her.

"Hey girl come on in here and see yo twin !" He yelled at her laughing.

Onika raised her eyebrows surprised "twin ?"

"Yeaa... I haven't really told you much about my family" beyonce said "Oh I know, I bet you tell me alll about them later though" onika said with a smile.

"Ju girl get yo ass in here !" Uncle jay yelled again. "Juju here ?!" Her cousin Monica asked coming around to the front.

"Bye bye baby, have fun with your family" Nicki waved her off.

"I love you" beyonce said before running off excitedly.

"I love you too pook !" Nicki yelled after her then sighed noticing she left the door open and reached over to close the car door before driving off.

/////////////////

Beyonce pov:

I walked up to everybody smiling "Hey y'all" I said dapping them up.

"Hey juju, go see tutu you know he looking for you" my momma said when she seen me.

"What you out here cooking ma ?" I asked looking over the stove.

"Ouu lemme get a taste" I said reaching to grab a piece of chicken.

"Get ya ass back beyonce !" She said popping my hand.

"Go see yo brother ! Yo daddy out there barbecuing too, go say hey to him" she said.

"Man momma you know you could've gave me some chicken" i bucked at her and quickly ran off.

"Imma beat yo ass !" She yelled after me.

I went outside seeing my older sister Jessica with my nephew and my little sister Solange "hey y'all, where tutu ?" I asked looking around for him.

"He probably smoking" solo said. "He need to leave that dope alone."

"What about junior ?" I asked talking about my oldest brother. "He can't come, he not even in Texas right now" jess said and I nodded

"Oh ju there he-"Ah !" I yelled getting tackled on the floor.

"JUJU ! Where you was at nigga ?!!" My brother yelled punching on me. "I was at school" I said giggling.