XXXII

"You need to loosen your wrist" beyonce said over the phone with nas.

"Like this ?" The boy asked attempting again to drum something he was just taught.

Beyonce laughed seeing he looked like a little kid attempting to drum. "No you're doing it wrong, stop trying so hard"

"I just wanna be good at it. Like you" nas said looking up at her.

He's developed a huge crush on the girl. At first he was just gonna see if he could hit but the more they t and hung out he started to get feelings for her.

And they more he started like her the more him and Nicki got into it.

"You'll be good. Just keep working on it" beyonce said. "When I was in highschool I taught a boy that never been on a drum before and he's section leader now"

"You think I could get that good ?" Nas asked tilting his head.

"Yea if you actually want to" bey said with a shrug. "If not then you're just wasting the both of our time"

Nas frowned at her statement wondering do she not enjoy the bond they created ?

"Well I wouldn't say it's a complete waste of time.. We got to know eachother better" he said.

"Yea but you still won't know how to drum. And that means I would've gave you my mallets for nothing so I hope you're actually practicing" beyonce said noticing he's not really improving.

"I've been slacking I ain't gone lie. I got you though, imma get better" nas said.

He was actually going attempt to learn how to play seriously now.

"Good, now come on" beyonce said going back to teaching before she was interrupted by Nicki who just got done doing hair walking in.

"Come on baby it's your turn" she walked walking up to beyonce.

Nas could see her in the background and rolled his eyes knowing beyonce was about to hang up on him for her.

"But I'm teaching nas how to play" beyonce said honestly just not wanting to get her hair touched up as Nicki walked fully up to her.

"tell nas it's time to hang up" Nicki told her lowly before walking to a separate side of the room to get a bigger comb so bey wouldn't whine as much.

"I gotta go nas. I'll talk to you tomorrow" beyonce said waving at him and he smacked his lips.

"Nah man I wanna learn this part. She can't tell you what to do yo ass grown" he said fed up with Nicki always cutting their time short.

"Yea but she asking me to hang up" beyonce shrugged. "How imma learn the part then ?" Nas asked with a frown.

"Can I just stay on for a little longer" bey pouted looking over at her girlfriend who was digging in her hair bag.

"Gisselle.." nicki said warningly never turning to look at her.

"I gotta go nas. I have to get my hair done" beyonce said knowing what that meant.

"Man yo girl always tripping" he smacked his lips again.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" beyonce responded before hanging up.

"Come on baby, I have your cartoons on" Nicki said walking past her and beyonce pouted getting up and following her.

"It's gonna hurt" she said dreading getting her hair done again.

"I'm just taking the top down and making it all knotless braids. We have a game tomorrow and you look rough baby" nicki frowned examining her girlfriend hair that she just completely messed over.