XXXIII

"Thank you for helping me" beyonce said to nas who was currently helping her take her braids out.

They met up to drum but into it she got a text from Nicki telling her to take her hair down and nas offered to help instead of her leaving and getting Nicki help.

Beyonce agreed since they haven't got to drum much and here they are now.

Nas isn't being weird and sneaking to touch and look at her. He's genuinely helping the girl he has a huge crush on.

"It's no problem" he mumbled focused on taking the braid down. Beyonce was way quicker than him and had her whole half was down down while he still had a few rows left.

Beyonce looked over wondering what was taking so long and noticed he didn't cut the hair.

"Nas you have to cut the hair crazy" she chuckled grabbing the hair and began cutting it shorter.

"I didn't want to cut your hair" he frowned.

"It's ok, it would grow back. I wouldn't be mad as long as you don't cut a lot.. then i would cry" she muttered the last part.

"that's the last thing i want to see you doing" nas told her softly.

Beyonce just laughed "Well then you shouldn't be around me often because I cry a lot"

"Oh I know" nas chuckled. Him and his friends nicknamed her crybaby.

"yea i know y'all use to talk about me" beyonce said lowly beginning on another braid.

Nas eyes went wide "We did not talk about you !"

She just chuckled "Yes y'all did. But it's fine, if I wanted to I could've got my brother to beat y'all up but it didn't bother me" beyonce shrugged.

"People always call me a crybaby"

Nas scoffed hearing her brother comment "Yo brother ain't whooping shit"

"I'll call tutu right now." Beyonce said knowing her brother could beat him up.

Nas who lowkey forgot who her brother was chuckled shaking his head "nah you ain't gotta do that"

"Yea I know it" beyonce said nodding.

Nas just smiled finishing up on her hair.

"ONIKA DO THAT SHIT RIGHT ! IM NOT PLAYING !" Onikas aunt yelled at her clapping her hands.

Onika is nearly healed and the football season is over but for Onika her battle season just started.

She got made a permanent coach on the team but is still allowed to dance with the girls. Parades and battle of the bands are coming up so she has to get her stamina back up but she's also dances for her aunts colligate team that she has in Houston when her season is done with her girls in Mississippi.

Onika huffed irritated and scratched her head getting back at attention.

"How that knee feeling ?" Her aunt checked up.

"good" Onika mumbled ready to start back.

"Ok let's go. Five six seven eight" Diana counted her off.

Onika immediately began dancing going through the moments good but not full out.

"Push Nicki ! Push it !" Diana yelled at her while clapping her hands to the tempo.

Nicki quickly went through the movements before she was cut of "Stop ! Stop it !" Diana yelled cutting her off.

Onika sighed standing there waiting on her aunt to get in her ass about whatever she did.