XVIII

Onika walked through the school hallways with her friends Saweetie. crissy, and Ciara.

It was her free period and she had nothing to do so she decided to hang with them and go to the cafe to meet Lauren.

Beyonce who was also on her free period was searching all over for her girlfriend while her head pounded.

When she finally found her she rushed over to her "Nicki I don't feel good" she said sitting down.

"What's wrong ?" Nicki asked feeling her head. Beyonce didn't say nothing just reached her arms out.

Nicki smiled pulling her closer embracing her and bey laid on her chest. She wanted to be closer though so she climbed into her lap.

"Beyonce you is too big to be getting in her lap." Lauren said shaking her head.

"She's ok. She gets in my lap a lot" Nicki said wrapping her arms around bey who was just ignoring everybody.

"What's wrong boo ?" Nicki asked rubbing beyonce back.

"i don't feel good" beyonce whispered closing her eyes. "I know that but what's wrong" Nicki said pulling bey hoodie over her head so her ears stay warm.

"You're hot bey"

"Thank you"

Nicki and everybody else who heard her laughed a little. "I don't mean that kind of hot, I mean you're burning up baby" she said feeling her head.

"I'm cold" beyonce said shaking her head.

"Do you wanna go home ?" Nicki asked and bey shook her head "I'm going to practice"

Her wrist is healed and she can finally drum, she wasn't about to miss practice.

"I don't think she should go bb" Nicki said watching her close her eyes. "I'm just sleepy" she whispered.

"She not heavy Nicki ?" Ciara asked.

"No I'm use to it from when she ride me in the c-"Nickii stoppp" beyonce whined sitting up now embarrassed.

"I was just telling them how you fit so well in my lap" Nicki smirked and bey sighed hiding her face in Nicki neck.

"don't tell them that" she whispered.

"Never mind" Nicki said looking at the girls. "Just nasty" Lauren said shaking her head.

Nicki patted beyonce back helping her get to sleep and allowed her to stay on her the whole time her and her friends talked.

"Can you cheer at the next game ?" Nicki asked Lauren. "I sure can. It's about time"

"Lolo I love you but imma be honest, nobody gives a fuck about to cheerleaders" Saweetie said I chuckled knowing she was right.

"I know they don't. They give a fuck about THIS cheerleader though" Lauren said.

"Uhh Nicki that boy is staring at you" Ciara said making Nicki look over to see a popular football player Nasir looking at her licking his lips.

Nicki thought the boy was attractive but still her face scrunched in disgust "I don't know why" she said mugging him.

"That's one of dewayne friends" Lauren said and Nicki shrugged grabbing beyonce backpack knowing she had some snacks.

She opened it pulling out some gummy worms and opened them. "Girl she is gone be mad at when she find out you opened her stuff"

"She'll be ok" Nicki said kissing bey cheek.

"Girl that nigga is walking over here" crissy said making Nicki look up to see him coming over with his friends.

"This nigga" she said rolling her eyes.