XXXIV

"Everybody on the bus !" The dance coach called I put to everyone ready to go home.

Nicki was over with her mom talking about everything in the world that's been happening since she's been down here.

Except ofcourse the bad.

"Well your aunt told me that you and Lauren been getting in trouble" her mom told her and Nicki scrunched her face actually feeling offended.

"No mommy I've been on my best behavior" she shook her head.

"Don't lie to me mini."

"I'm serious ! I got into some fights but that's it" the short girl shrugged.

"Alright, im gone ask Taraji" she said and Nicki groaned "Because you been being bad"

"I wouldn't call it being bad I just haven't been taking no shit" onika said.

"Mhm, and who is that girl thatwas cheering all loud for you ?" The older women asked and Nicki immediately began to smile.

"That's my girlfriend" she said with a big smile twisting her fingers.

"Girlfriend ?" Her mom raised her eyebrows "I thought you said that was a phase"

"Yea well I lied. Gay forever" Nicki smiled holding her first up "Well as long as I'm with my pook boot" she said looking back for her taller girlfriend frowning when she didn't see her.

"Where is my pook ?" She asked.

"What's your name ?" A stud girl asked smiling all in beyonce face while she looked for onika.

"My name beyonce, what's yo name ?" She said back with her main focus on finding her girlfriend.

"My name Aj,  what you up here for ? You got a sister that dance or something ?" The girl asked.

"No my girlfriend does. She just beat y'all" beyonce said looking over at her with a smug smile noticing she had a shirt on representing the other team.

The girl rolled her eyes "Oh so you got a girlfriend ?" She asked slightly disappointed the fine girl was taken.

"Yea. Sorry" beyonce fake pouted before starting to look around for Nicki again.

"Poookkk !" She heard making her head turn to see Nicki slightly jogging up to ber.

The stud seen the dancer and her interest immediately shifted to her "Aye what's yo name ?" She asked her as she got closer.

Unfortunately for the girl Nicki isn't as nice as beyonce and immediately mugged her.

"None of yo business. Why is you all in my girlfriend face?" She said with clear attitude.

"Pook why is she all in yo face ?" She asked beyonce right after "She just wanted to know my name Nicki" beyonce said not wanting her girlfriend to overreact.

"Oh.. y'all go together ?" The girl scrunched her face not often seeing two fems together.

"Yea ? Problem ?" Nicki crossed her arms.

"Nah I just expected a stud or sum" the girl said "oh." Nicki responded dryly not really caring.

"Come on beyonce" she said tugging her girlfriend along as they walked away. Nicki made the taller girl stand in front of her as she walked not wanting anybody sneaking glances at her butt.

"I'm about to make you start staying in the house Bey" she said getting beyonce attention making her look back.

"Why ?"