III

Beyonce stumbled into her apartment closing the door behind her. She hurried to go in her room getting straight in the shower.

Still feeling the affects from smoking with onika she scrubbed her skin knowing jatavia thought smoking was nasty.

When she was done she walked out going to get dressed since class started soon, she was going to be late.

Figuring her girlfriend left already she quickly grabbed all her stuff rushing out the door.

While she drove back up to the school she kept replaying what just went down over and over in her head.

When she got to the school the first thing she seen was the girl she left no too long ago.

Onika who had just came back from a store run was talking to her friend group about the events that just took place.

"Her girlfriend gone try to fight you when she find out" Ciara said shaking her head.

"I will beat that hoe ass" onika said scrunching her face.

She wasn't a fan of beyonce little girlfriend. At all.

Also a part of the reason why she wanted beyonce so bad. She likes to teach people lessons.

"You bet not be fighting" her big cousin Lauren said walking up to the group.

"I heard you and jatavia beefing" she said making onika scoff laughing a little.

"I don't beef with bitches. She beefing with her damn self" she said waving her off.

"Cookie" Lauren warned crossing her arms.

Onika has always been into trouble since a young child. Lauren on the other hand was a good child with rich parents, complete opposite. Lauren was asked personally by onika mom to watch over her while she's here and that's what she plans on doing.

"I'm not gonna do nothing" onika said lying straight through her teeth.

"No fights on the campus. I'm not playing" Lauren said pointing at her then wayne walked over with his friends.

"Damnn lo, who yo new friend ?" Aubrey asked looking onika up and down.

'I gotta have this bitch'. He thought to himself but onika was thinking the complete opposite.

"This is my baby cousin, leave her alone" Lauren said knowing how he was.

"Hey I'm Aubrey, what yo name ?" He said ignoring what lauren just said.

Onika rolled her eyes at him walking off. "What that nigga thought this was ?" She asked herself.

"Babyyyy !!!" A loud squeal was heard.

Everybody outside turned their heads to see jatavia running up and jumping on beyonce.

Beyonce sighed heavily out of embarrassment. 'Why she always gotta be so extra ?' She thought to herself.

"I missed youu" jatavia smiled kissing beyonce all over her face.

Onika watched with a mug. She didn't feel the girl deserved beyonce.

Actually she KNEW the girl didn't deserve beyonce and she was gonna make sure Bey knew it too.

///////////////

Onika pov:

"Hey can I borrow a pencil ?" I heard a girl ask making me look over thinking she was talking to me.

I saw she wasn't and instead was talking to jatavia dirty ass.

"No. You supposed to come prepared bitch, this ain't high school yo ass is grown" jatavia replied mugging her.