V

Beyonce woke up early the next morning with a lot of energy.

She got in the shower and brushed her teeth before throwing on some boxers and a white wife beater.

She walked out her hotel room going to the room robyn was in with everybody else.

What she didn't know was that robyn was sharing her room with onika, megan, and ciara because the band director didn't want her sleeping with the boys.

Everybody in the room was sound asleep when loud obnoxious banging woke them up.

"mmcht man who the fuck is that" robyn mumbling not knowing her bestfriend was on the other side of the door waiting to bother her.

It seemed like everybody in the room could ignore the knock except nicki. In face it was irritating the hell out of her.

She groaned getting up out the bed storming over to the door. She swung it open mugging then seen beyonce standing there with a smile.

When beyonce seen onika her eyes went wide not expecting her to had been in there "Why the hell are you banging on the door ?"

"I wanted to talk to robyn. Is she in here" beyonce asked sticking her head in to see.

When she seen her friend sound asleep she smiled running in "Robyn wake up !" she yelled jumping on the bed she was on.

Megan groaned in irritation but wasn't new to this at all. "Beyonce get yo hyper ass out !"

"No !" beyonce shot back shaking robyn awake.

Onika walked up to the annoying girl pulling her off the bed "I'm gonna need you to get out" she said dryly.

Beyonce frowned "No I wanna stay" she shrugged walking away.

"Well sit down somewhere" nicki said walking back over to the bed.

"Mmcht she is not about to sit down bro" robyn mumbled with her eyes closed already knowing bey can't sit still for over three minutes.

Beyonce walked over to the desk in the hotel sitting down. She looked around the room trying to ignore the jittery feeling.

She noticed the chair had wheels and smiled starting to roll around the room. Ciara smacked her lips wishing beyonce would get out with all the noise she was making.

Everybody had stayed up late the previous night except beyonce so they wasn't in the mood to be woke.

"Bey I asked you to be still" nicki said opening her eyes back up.

"Sorry" beyonce said rolling back over to the desk.

Nicki sighed closing her eyes back trying to fall back asleep. It wasn't long before she heard the sound of the chair wheeling around making her and everybody else groan.

"Bey you gotta get out man" robyn said. "I'm sorry i'll be still"

"No you won't" everyone mumbled.

Nicki sighed getting up out the bed walking up to beyonce "Come on boo we're gonna go to your room"

"Ok !" Beyonce said jumping up. "Lets race" she said before taking off running out the room.

"Good luck" megan mumbled.

"Is she like this every morning ?" nicki asked grabbing her bag. "No, sometimes her adhd kicks in as soon as she wakes up though. She'll calm down a little later" robyn said knowing her bestfriend like the back of her hand.

Nicki just sighed walking out the room closing the door. She walked to beyonce room seeing the door was wide open and beyonce was inside rolling around in the chair.