XXI

Beyonce was walking with DC when a girl bumped into her making her drink fall out her hand and spill on the floor.

She smacked her lips putting her hands over her face trying to calm down feeling herself get too mad too fast.

"I'm so sorry" the girl said picking the drink up off the floor but in reality she did it on purpose to get her attention.

"My shit bout gone now" beyonce grumbled taking the bottle of juice away from her planning on throwing it away.

"I'm sorry slick. Let me make it up to you" the girl said pouting. The same flag girl that's been liking her

"Make it up how ?" Beyonce asked not noticing she was being flirted with.

DC peeped it though and looked at his friend with a weird looked wondering why she was entertaining the girl like Nicki isn't crazy.

"I'll buy you another drink" the girl said with a smile. "Bet" beyonce said not turning down no juice.

They all walked to the cafe where Nicki currently was with Hakeem and his friends talking to him.

"Nicki you know you been looking real good lately" One of the dudes said looking her up and down.

"Boyy" she dragged out waving him off not worried about him.

She was wondering why her girlfriend hasn't texted her back yet. She was starting to miss the taller girl.

"I'm forreal. You messing around with a girl, you need to be tryna see what a man feel like" he said licking his lips. In his head Nicki found him hella attractive but was trying to be loyal.

But Nicki honestly just found him annoying.

"Yeaa.. been there done that" she said brushing him off.

"Thank you" beyonce said grabbing her juice from the girl.

"You welcome" she smiled touching on her hoodie.

Nicki seen the interaction going on and immediately got mad. DC noticed her looking with a unhappy face and tried to secretly warn beyonce so it wouldn't be suspicious.

Beyonce was already ahead though and pushed the girl hand down "Come on now.. you know who my girl is"

"Oh I'm sorry. I don't mean no harm I'm just a touchy person" the girl said batting her eyelashes at beyonce.

"We'll go find something else to touch on hoe" Nicki said popping up.

Beyonce head snapped over and she smiled "Hi ba-"Hush." Nicki cut her off.

"Why you touching all on her ? You must want that ass beat" Nicki said looking at the girl who face was scrunched up.

"Uhh me and her was having a conversation" she said with attitude laced in her voice.

"Uh oh, you sound like you got a problem. You mad girl ? We can fix it" Nicki said always ready to fight.

She never been the type to fight over a boy or girl but she be wanting all the smoke behind what she feels is the love of her life.

"No baby you don't have to do that" beyonce said lowly in her ear standing behind her prepared the snatch her up.

"Nah. You letting girls rub all on you and now she coming at me crazy" Nicki said getting more upset.

"She was just getting me juice, calm down" bey said rubbing her arms. Nicki tried not to melt into her but it it wasn't working.

"Look at me mama" she said turning Nicki head facing her "calm down" she said softly kissing her lips.