XXVII

"Byebye baby" Nicki said kissing beyonce

"What time are y'all getting done today ?" Beyonce asked. "I couldn't even tell you boo" Nicki said.

She knew since it was a new week practice today was gonna be long. "Ok, call me when you get out ok ?"

"Ok pook, have a good practice" Nicki said giving beyonce one last kiss before walking away.

"You too !"

Nicki walked to the dance room seeing a few dancers in there stretching. She walked over to Ciara sitting next to her.

"You know what we doing today ?" She asked starting to stretch.

"Girl no. Coach said we should like it though" Ciara said finishing up with her stretches.

"Slick, drop." Chase said when she walked in.

Beyonce huffed putting her drum to the side and got on the ground. "Tweet tweet tweet tweet" chase said starting her off.

"Ready two three up" beyonce grunted started to do the push ups.

She did twenty five before she was told to stop and strap up. "Be on time to practice" chase said while she was putting her drum on.

She got in front of her section waiting for instructions. "Slick did you learn that cadence we sent in the group chat ?" Chase asked and she scrunched her face.

She didn't see any cadences in the group chat

"What cadence ?" She asked.

He huffed taking his drum off "Sectionals. Y'all teach slick the part" he said

Everybody nodded taking their drum off and beyonce walked out with her section going to the hallway.

"Check up ladies" the head coach said walking in. All the girls got in line standing with their hands on their hips and smile.

"My bad. Relax but stay lined up" she said and all the girls dropped their arms and their smiles.

The male coach chuckled looking at onika "Nicki girll the way you be mugging you would fit right on in with the drumline" he said making her laugh a little looking down.

"Ok girlss. As we know we're in the middle of the season and this is where the fun parts come in" she said and Nicki felt herself getting excited.

"I'm picking three of my best dancers and three of my weaker dancers and I want all six of you to make me a stand. My better ones I was a forty count and my weaker ones thirty two" she said.

Nicki stood in the back chewing on her bottom lip hoping with everything in her she got picked.

"Now, for my strong dancers I want.." the coach started looking at her list.

Nicki was so anxious she was fiddling. She knew she could make a good count and teach it.

"Megan, I want you to do hip hop" she said and Megan smiled since that's what she's best at.

"Crystianna I want jazz" the coach said and crissy let out a huff. It's not her favorite but she know she can do it

It quiet for a few seconds making Nicki nerves go through the roof. She wish she would just say it

"And Nicki"

Nicki smiled hugely while some of the other girls smacked their lips wanting to get the opportunity.

"I want a sexy and lyrical dance" she finished. "Oh I can do that for sure" nicki said smiling.

"Girll" saweetie dragged out laughing a little at her friend.