VIII

Beyonce missed a week of school with no contact to anybody but jatavia.

Nicki was getting worried not hearing from beyonce. At first she thought beyonce was just ignoring her but now she thinks something is wrong.

Beyonce on the other hand was very sad. She tried to hide it from jatavia but she couldn't keep the act up for long.

Trying to constantly wrap her head around nicki hurting her the way she did.

It didn't make sense to her. But that was because it wasn't the truth.

Jatavia made sure beyonce didn't figure that out though. While beyonce was passed out jatavia snuck into her phone blocking nicki number.

Her bruises plus not hearing from nicki convinced beyonce it had to be true.

The thought that jatavia did it crossed her mind but jatavia only hits her when she's mad and beyonce doesn't remember jatavia being mad at her. Plus she was walking around being her normal sweet self helping take care of her.

"i'm about to go" beyonce mumbled grabbing her backpack. She dressed in a big hoodie with tights and black crocs not in the mood to dress up.

She grabbed jatavia weed pin off the dresser taking it with her. Jatavia been forcing beyonce to take her medicine lately not wanting to deal with her outburst so beyonce was unusually calm.

Bey hated the feeling she got on her medicine. She felt stuck like she couldn't move and dazed off often.

She made sure to take it extra early so it could wear off by practice.

"Bye baby" jatavia said kissing beyonce still healing lip. Her bruises faded due to jatavia treating them everyday but her busted lip and the blood in her eye was still there.

Beyonce didn't mind though, it's not the first time she walked into a school bruised up.

"bye" beyonce smiled walking out while sticking her headphones in. She stopped by the store getting her some snacks before going to the school.

Nicki who was frustrated with not seeing or hearing from her favorite person all week was standing with her friends.

"What's wrong with you nic ?" crissy asked her. "Nothing" nicki replied dryly.

"She miss beyonce" megan said already knowing what had her long time friend bothered.

"Have y'all heard from her ?" nicki asked and they all shook their head.

"Is that her right there ?" ciara asked pointing.

Beyonce was tying her hair in a bun while walking up to the school with music blasting in her earphones.

"She does not look happy to be here" saweete said noticing the expression she held on her face.

Beyonce was not happy to be there at all. Her feelings was hurt and the last thing she wanted to do was run into nicki.

She walked straight to her class not talking to anybody on the way and sat in the back turning her music down a little.

She had to get all the work she missed, which was a lot plus new work making her groan. Luckily the teacher let her use the class period to try and catch up.

Beyonce took advantage of that turning in as much as she could before the bell rung. "Thank you professor" she smiled at him.

"No thank you slick, have a good day" he responded back satisfied with the work she did.

Beyonce headed to the court yard since it was her break and she wanted to get some air before going in that musty drum room.

She sat off to herself turning on 'Harley Quinn' the serious starting to watch it.