XXIX

Beyonce drove to the house refusing to tell Nicki until she got there.

When they arrived there they got out the car going inside. "Ok bey, tell me now" Nicki said using her crutches to get inside.

"Sit down first baby" beyonce said helping her to the couch. "Thank you pook" Nicki smiled.

Beyonce sat next to her and sighed heavily. "You beat her ass ?" Nicki asked with a smile.

Beyonce looked over at her cracking a small smile "Yea"

She felt an extreme load of guilt for blacking out on Tamia. She seen a glance of how she looked when she got arrested and hoped she didn't kill her.

"it's ok baby" Nicki said softly noticing her expression. "What happened ?"

"Tamia was talking about you at school and I got mad slamming her into the locker then she called her brother and I called my brother to fight. I didn't wanna fight but I got mad when she said that she.."

"She what ?" Nicki scrunched her face

"She said she made that dance like that on purpose.. to hurt you" beyonce told her lowly

Nicki scrunched her face then she realized

"Hold on" she chuckled sitting up in her seat. After hearing what beyonce just told her.

Beyonce bit on her nails nervously not knowing what Nicki was thinking about doing.  Nicki took in a deep breath and breathed out.

"ok just calm down" she whispered to herself feeling another side of her about to come out if she didn't.

"Baby" beyonce said cautiously reaching out to her.

"Don't touch me bey.. you can't touch me until I calm down" Nicki said scooting over. She wasn't trying to be mean but she wanted to kill somebody right now.

"Ok" she took a deep breath. "Did you kill Tamia ?" Nicki asked hoping she didn't.

"I don't know. I blacked out" beyonce said. "I hope she's alive... I wanna kill her" Nicki said.

She reached out grabbing her crutches and got up. "What are you doing ?" Beyonce asked watching her go towards the front door.

"I just need to take a ride. Do not follow me" Nicki said pointing at her in all seriousness.

"I'm following you" beyonce said standing up. "I'm not playing beyonce. Go do something else" Nicki said before going out the door.

"I love you" she said then closed it.

Beyonce huffed sitting down and hoped Nicki didn't go out to do something crazy.

///////////////////

Onika pov:

I sighed heavily putting my face in my hands. Ain't no way I had to stay the night here.

I should've just stayed home

It was some other girls in here that kept looking at me but it didn't phase me. I'll knock they ass with these crutches.

I was waiting to get took to make my phone call when one of the girls came over sitting next to me.

"Uhh, what are you doing ?" I mugged her scooting over.

"You look familiar.. I know you ?" She squinted her eyes at me.

"No" I scrunched my face at her.

She looked at me longer before gasping "You that dancer girl ! The ghetto one !"